Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

GunNut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is anybody as excited about this as I am? Screenshots and the gameplay trailer look epic, shame I have to wait 6 months for it to come out :(

• 5 months later...

As you know, Mitchell bums it.

now he has MW3.....unfortunately he doesn't seem to play it and he probably wouldn't notice if i took it....hmm given me an idea

Listening to mitch shouting in party chat on xbox makes me want to place a very big warning...don't get shot by an arrow..stays there for a century and a half pretty much...

• Supporters

Finisu, I can quite safely third that!

Although I think I may have overplayed.. I spoke to my computer telling a Riften guard that I'm "kinda staying out of trouble".. Oh dear.

Playing on PC simply for the cheaper game and better graphics - I'm using an Xobx controller, surround sound and 42" TV :)

What race did you choose?

• Supporters

I have three characters, because I'm sad.

One High Elf because of the Magicka bonus and because they're yellow.

One Nord just for swords etc.

And an Orc - just for the fun of it and to use console commands to cheat levels, items etc. to mess about.

• Supporters

I like to play the hole game before I start on the console commands

My character is: redguard, female, Bow sneak and magic mix and I had a lesbian wedding lol

• Supporters

My main one is female High Elf, archery, restoration and destruction main skills.

I glitched the Arch-Mage's robes.

First time I got them, they appeared without textures or colour, just the base model of them in white with shading. They look so awesome like that! I tried to print screen and the game closed.

So had to re-do the killing and get them again, this time they're properly coloured etc. but I was given two sets of them.

And my mate got two Staff of Magnus' on Xbox.

Accidentally glitched a dragon using the bow slow motion perk..

Has anyone been using mods or the console commands?

I've installed a few mods, just graphics, textures and performance.. Looks better compared to original and Skyrim actually uses my 4GB of RAM rather than the 2GB it was limited to..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

As a brake for Skyrim im Beta testing Star Wars The Old Republic most of the people im playing with are of a red skined race and it tickles me because most of the game im the token white guy

In Skyrim im a redguard in Old Republic im Buliwyf The Sith Nord B)

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I finally got Skyrim!

However, I've come to my dad's for boxing day and I brought the Xbox along, but guess what? I forgot to bring all my games! D=

Feel like shooting myself.

Especially since the only other thing I have to occupy my time is writing my Uni assignments...

• Supporters

I've been playing it in 3D, and most of my other games too for that matter.. :D

• Supporters

If you can't feel the mass of hatred swirling around you then I'm obviously just too tired to project it far enough...

>:-(

• Supporters

lol Ed you should have seen me i just charged 2 Giants 3 Mammoths! and if that wasn`t enough 7 bandits unluckily enough i managed to take out one of the giants with my bow and charged the last one which was surrounded by mammoth`s and was flinging bandits at me... lol too which i promptly ended up becoming one of the missile`s

• Supporters

I wasn't going to play too much tonight, but I just started again (after deleting my saves and un-installing a few days ago to force me to revise) and put my new super comfy PC chair together - I'm never leaving this seat again! :D

• Supporters

Sounds painful.

How'd you adventure now?

See, if you could teleport, it wouldn't be such an issue...

I used to play Skyrim all the time like you, then I took an arrow to the knee...

I used to be an airsofter like you, then I took a BB to the knee. :P That meme is all over youtube atm.

Anyway I got skyrim when it came out a while back - awsome game! I'm a nord with two handed weapons mainly.

• Supporters

Installed it on my new laptop yesterday and it runs really nicely in max settings. Shame really, means I won't be getting much work done in my free or 'study' periods when I go back to sixth form...

• 2 weeks later...

Great game.....

ive been waiting for this since the end of Oblivion, but Bethesda decided to bring out Fallout 3 and New Vegas first.....

all the better i think :)

i hav it on the xbox 360 and sofar, i hav put in over 220 hrs in to it and nearly gotten the 1000 gamer points from it ;)

im a lvl 51 wood elf, with my sneak and bow to the max and some others to the max along with some of the magic side of it fairly high too.....

Gotta love the Deadric bows....total power with BOW and ARROW......371..:D

• Supporters

Yea wel mine`s i just don`t care let`s peg it! is my usual reaction to anything skeletal or dragon or anything bigger or about the sam size as me that`s probably why im a chicken scurge lol

• Supporters

I've been playing it so much today. Started again, got 81 archery, 54 light armour, 65 smithing, 51 sneak, 59 one handed and level 26. Think I may have overplayed it a little today.. so much for revision.

• Supporters

My archery, sneak and smithing are all nearly 100, one handed is somewhere around 50, along with light armour, and everything else I've completely ignored lol.

I figure if bow and sneak skill are maxed out, you don't NEED anything else haha.

I think I'm about level 34.

Finished the main quest the other day, the final boss fight took me about 4 hours because they weren't taking any damage at all, I just kept thinking I must not be good enough yet, but then I realised it was a glitch lol, waste of my life.

Archived