Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

GunNut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Mainly been doing a few quests, generally exploring and dragon hunting today.

Got myself 100 smithing and full dragonscale armour, Elven bow with Dwarven arrows does total of 96 damage :).

Gonna do thieves guild quests one I'm level 36, nightgale bow had better be extremely good then. :P

• Supporters

How on earth does an elf bow do that much damage? I have an ebony bow with ebony arrows and it only does about 85ish damage.

Unless you're factoring in the additional damage from tier one of the bow skill tree...? In which case mine will do about 150ish damage.

Nightingale Armour looks seriously damn awesome, I don't care about getting any other armour lol, the bow is kinda lame though IMO, ebony bow is better.

• Supporters

Yeah, I've got almost all archery perks. Just not the level 90 or 100 two.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporters
Oh dear, has Finius gone back to runescape already :P:lol:

You shall come to rue this day, for on this day, began your ending at the hands of the almighty Finius, whom shall show no mercy for miscreants such as you!

Runescape sucked fetid donkey ball juice.

Hello Kitty Online is where it's at Sucka!

• Supporters

It's probably just me, but I'm really, really bored of Skyrim already.

Once I finished the main quest, if you can call it that, and realised it was actually shorter than most of the other quests, I just completely lost interest. I occupied myself doing the Thieves Guild and the Magic Guild Winterhold thing quest in the hope it would draw the game out a bit longer, but once I went to talk to the greybeards, the game was practically over.

What's the point in levelling up everything and getting better weapons when you've already saved everyone from the giant talking dragon fag?

I'm always of the same mind with all RPGs, once you've done enough to get all the best stuff there's just no motivation to continue it. I only played Skyrim for about a week, I've not been on it since January.

• Supporters

Think of Skyrim as a out of the box gun it's good but it needs a needs little work and thats where fan mods come in :)

There is talk about adding fan mods to the Xbox and PS3 but i can't see it happening

Do it. It doesnt have to be stupidly expensive.

Yeah i got bored of skyrim about 40 hours in. Although now im adding mods it gets better. Although new games being released and bought makes finding time to play it harder :P

• 4 months later...
It's probably just me, but I'm really, really bored of Skyrim already.

Once I finished the main quest, if you can call it that, and realised it was actually shorter than most of the other quests, I just completely lost interest. I occupied myself doing the Thieves Guild and the Magic Guild Winterhold thing quest in the hope it would draw the game out a bit longer, but once I went to talk to the greybeards, the game was practically over.

What's the point in levelling up everything and getting better weapons when you've already saved everyone from the giant talking dragon fag?

I'm always of the same mind with all RPGs, once you've done enough to get all the best stuff there's just no motivation to continue it. I only played Skyrim for about a week, I've not been on it since January.

After 100 hours of playing I ended up with 1000 gamerscore and all daedric artefacts. Left the game for 3 months. Came back and added about 70 hours after hour 60 I was level 80. Then I bought dawn guard a few days after release. Got all 250g in a few hours. Haven't gone back to it since but decided to go back through oblivion and finish off the shivering isles. I enjoyed the 170 hours I put into skyrim but now i must wait for more dlc. :(

Archived