Full stock M4 Help.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

should fit ok, have you got cranes on it now? if so just remove and fit solid in place only 1 screw

• Supporters

the tab you would push at the back to make it move, pull that all the way and the stock slides off

then there is a screw at the back of the stock tube on the bottom, remove that and then the tube end plate will be free to get pulled off

look down the newly opened shaft and there is a screw at the bottom, undo that and the thing comes off.

carefull not to over tighten that screw when it goes back on, It connects to the back of the gearbox and if you strip the threads of the spring guide (the bit it screws into) you need a new one to get the stock back on.

the tab you would push at the back to make it move, pull that all the way and the stock slides off

then there is a screw at the back of the stock tube on the bottom, remove that and then the tube end plate will be free to get pulled off

look down the newly opened shaft and there is a screw at the bottom, undo that and the thing comes off.

carefull not to over tighten that screw when it goes back on, It connects to the back of the gearbox and if you strip the threads of the spring guide (the bit it screws into) you need a new one to get the stock back on.

Thanks. I want to getthis ine > http://www.novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=67

Does this come and fit with my G&G Blockback? If not can you find me another one please!

It should fit but as the website says it might need a little filing to get it to fit properly.

Archived