AFUK Weekender

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Who would be interested in attending a AFUK Weekender at Southdown Airsoft?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be interested in attending a AFUK Weekender at Southdown Airsoft?

• I would attend.
    • I Wouldn't attend

Please only answer 'I would attend' if you genuinely think that you would be able to make it! probably be held July 2012 if theres enough interest

Camping Availble

Milsim ( so mid/low cap mags only)

Objectives to be set 100 acres of woodland.

I'll post a map of the area on here later.

Cheers,

Considering that its a while off, in July (and therefore no uni) and the fact that camping is available, i MIGHT be able to go, plus i might be able to get Dave, Hubert and a few other mates to come

However, the only problem would be getting there, considering im from 'up north' in Huddersfield (near Leeds for all you n00bs :P) so i wont put an answer down on the poll yet, just letting you know :D

To be honest even though the poll is a good idea I wouldn't pay to much attention to it because I remember loads and loads of people voted on the patches and as far as I can make out hardly anyone has actually put there money where there mouth is.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I voted yes as it would be a time I'd be free and depending on where I am in the country will be able to offer lifts to those within a reasonable distance or that can be made a waypoint on the way down/across/up to the site :P

yeah i can and will be going good thing all my mags are low cap

For those travelling from afar transport would be able to be pre booked from pulborough station (15 min away) which is on the london victoria line! or haslemere waterloo line!

Minimum age limit 14 btw

and yes its just a rough guide but as it says above please only click 'I would if your 90-100% you would be able to or intend to go.

cheers

was reading this and seen the fps of over 400 and thing first thnig i did was grab my sa80 to change the settings, seen its now 330fps s nowi have to go change it again :angry:

• 4 months later...

Archived