My new we scar

CrAzY-AnGeL
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i just brought these stuff at airsoftglobal.com last friday

and i received them today :rolleyes:

what a fast service they done :rolleyes:

and i just only paid US 841.46 :P

im so lucky that i got ukara lic so i dont have to pay us$20 for redirect service :blink:

Now just go check out what i got!

img0053ivd.th.jpg

img0054iht.th.jpg

img0056tmv.th.jpg

img0055amp.th.jpg

img0057p.th.jpg

img0059xlz.th.jpg

img0060w.th.jpg

img0058zwf.th.jpg

2xWE M4A1 CO2 Magazine (Gas BlowBack - Tan)

1xV-Tech ACOG RCO 4X 32mm Scope With Red Dot Sight & Iron Sight ( DE )

1xAG Custom FN SCAR-L CQB W/ EGLM - FDE (Gas BlowBack, CO2)

Lucky, lucky...

Scar L with a grenade launcher. Nice. Altough... well, dunno how strong you are, but I reamember how I felt after running around with a ARES Scar-H (feeling like having 7,62 in the mag is much more macho :D). You know, having about 7 kilos overall + all the stuff in the vest (a few grenades, 8 mags and son on) on me made me feel like 'kill me, please' the next morning.

That we were going as a mountain infrantry unit and made about 30 kilometers to sneak attack the bastards at 3:00 AM is another thing... Score - 12:1 for the Wolfpack :D The '1' is my collegue, who - having his last mag jammed - used his bayonet and went into melee. Trust me, the morale effect was worth it :D And having those tracer BBs fired as we went in for the kill... awww, the memories... with all the smokes and so on in the air, one of the guys from the other side complained he almost shitted his pants :P

Whatever. Back to the main topic. The thing's heavy. Build up some muscles, mate, or you'll hate yourself like I did (prefer the SR-25 anyways... BTW, got it tuned to 570 FPS today... and it can still go on auto :wub: ).

And give us some more info on how the baby works. I'm real interested in getting it in for the shop and would like to know whether it's worth it :)

• Supporters
Lucky, lucky...

Scar L with a grenade launcher. Nice. Altough... well, dunno how strong you are, but I reamember how I felt after running around with a ARES Scar-H (feeling like having 7,62 in the mag is much more macho :D). You know, having about 7 kilos overall + all the stuff in the vest (a few grenades, 8 mags and son on) on me made me feel like 'kill me, please' the next morning.

That we were going as a mountain infrantry unit and made about 30 kilometers to sneak attack the bastards at 3:00 AM is another thing... Score - 12:1 for the Wolfpack :D The '1' is my collegue, who - having his last mag jammed - used his bayonet and went into melee. Trust me, the morale effect was worth it :D And having those tracer BBs fired as we went in for the kill... awww, the memories... with all the smokes and so on in the air, one of the guys from the other side complained he almost shitted his pants :P

Whatever. Back to the main topic. The thing's heavy. Build up some muscles, mate, or you'll hate yourself like I did (prefer the SR-25 anyways... BTW, got it tuned to 570 FPS today... and it can still go on auto :wub: ).

And give us some more info on how the baby works. I'm real interested in getting it in for the shop and would like to know whether it's worth it :)

Sounds awesome Wolf, do you take around a helmet cam or something with you? would be awesome to get some decent footage up.

Sounds awesome Wolf, do you take around a helmet cam or something with you? would be awesome to get some decent footage up.

Not really. You know, that was the only time I agreed to go on as a heavy stormtrooper. When the guys have putten all the stuff on me, I was afraid that if I dropped to the ground, they'd have to call in a crane to put me back on my feet. If they'd try to make me wear a helmet (helmets are EVIL, and DOUBLE EVIL if you walk around the mountains in mid-july) and attach a cam to that, I'd shoot their asses off. Pranky bastards. Never again.

I prefer sharpshooting. So, you know... as light as you can get. I don't usually use anything heavier than a recon vest (or chestrigg if you prefer), because carrying a full-option SR-25 around is tough enough. And on a MilSim, when you need water and additionall stuff anyway, you always carry around 20 kilos at least. That's OK for a 2-km walk... but it can make you regret the day you said "Airsoft? What's that?" when you're on the 15th kilometer and the map tells you you're almost in the middle of the route.

But about the footage... we'll see. Maybe from normal skirmishes, but not from MilSims. No-one takes care of pictures when they're in the fight. And taking a labeled photograph (you know, yellow vest and so on) with you when you're going into deep reco is a mistake.

But I'll look around. Maybe I find something interesting on the hard drive ;)

working is not that bad at all

i shot the target about 8 metres away and i tuned the hop up after the first three shots

then most the shots are in the two middle circles :P

Not Bad HAHA.. :o

_MG_0076-1.jpg

That a 8"?

Do that from 40 meters ;)

• 1 year later...
nothing like digging up a 2 year old thread..

i know right

Archived