battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

• Supporters

This is where mine are crap in comparison and I feel like a noob =[

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldi...180615170/xbox/

I've added you all as friends btw. Despite me being, I think, the only person playing on the Xbox lol.

• Supporters

I was just playing conquest on Metro and there was a total dick at C Base that had somehow glitched himself under the floor or something, but he could still shoot us. There was nothing my team could do about him, it was a total joke.

Is this a known glitch that people are aware of? I've not seen anyone do it before today.

Yea it is a known glitch, all caused by using the MAV surf to enter building windows that you should not be able to enter, and then walking all the way around the map. So much easier having your own server, we just ban them straight away! :)

• Supporters

Searly, you play on PC?

• Supporters

If they don't lower the power of 12g frag rounds in shotguns sooner or later I'm going to honestly murder everyone that uses them, at least lower the power of them on hardcore mode, or ban them from hardcore servers, or limit the number of people that can use them per team to 2 or something instead of letting every sad tit in the game that can't play for poo use them just for the sake of being a nooby arsehole that needs shooting.

I'm sick of that loading message as well: "Although not terribly damaging the 12g frag rounds have very good suppression stats" or whatever it says.

What the hell frag rounds are they having shot at them? One is enough to kill me, 3 can kill me if they miss by about 3m, there's no getting away from them!

Over the last few days there have been at least 3 occasions where at least half the enemy team were all using the USAS-12 with frag rounds and it just took the utter piss, you couldn't take cover, move away, out gun, out surpress, flank them or do anything, it was a total joke.

• Supporters

I don't get this problem on PC. There are servers with auto-kick/ban if you use M320, RPG, SMAW, USAS, etc., and then there are other servers allowing all weapons.

If people get past it, cheat, glitch etc. then usually there's a voteban, and they get banned.

On a side note, do you use the M16A4 or M16A3?

• Supporters

I use the M16A4 but the stats seem to see them as the same thing.

I use the A4 because the burst mode makes it miles more accurate at close range because the spread of your shots recentres on every trigger pull. If you have the auto function available and someone surprises you then I find it hard not to just hold the trigger down and empty a whole mag into air and then get killed. You're kind of forced into being more careful with your shots when you can only fire 3 lol.

Plus I just like the burst version more because it's the one that really gets issued. As far as I'm aware anyway. I hope that mosfet works regardless of spring and motor set up, if ROF has anything to do with it it'll probably be a total arse to get working right.

I wish that the consoles had the same level of control regarding servers and stuff. There really ought to be a vote to ban thing on console.

Instead they've just made it so that on normal mode there's no friendly fire, which I think is sh*t and on hardcore 5 team kills gets you banned from the server.

• Supporters

I hate this game at the moment. I constantly lag, no matter what server I join, no matter what ping it is when I join, no matter where the server is based. It's impossible to play, after literally 30 seconds, it's too laggy to even shoot, let alone move or anything!

• Supporters

For fews hours on two days of last week the ping bar on the server listings for ALL the european servers was at like 1 out of 6 bars full on the ping scale/phone signal looking thing.

I was getting better ping from North American servers, which made no sense.

They've been fine since though, must just be a temporary glitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive started to do game videos again, after seeign all the cool videos from battlefield it made me want to do it again, need to get a new capture card though, any one recomend me something decent?

EDIT: Heres a video of what i have of my first battlefield video, need alot more footage to finish it though, more of a simple intro, would like any feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFJQTaFjpGc&hd=1

• Supporters

I really like it, though for ages I thought you were quite crap as I didn't realise the kill notes on the bottom of the screen had been edited out or something lol.

Nice editing though and a good use of clips, I like the map zoom out to the globe and all the map photo file icon things that spread out and float about.

Its the FXAA Mod for PC, it removes the HUD.

And cheers, although the earth Zoon was my take on a tutorial i had, i wanted to make it more my own by panning out from a birds eye view of caspian border or operation firstory something like that, but with out some kind of battle recorder in game im unable to do it, which is a shame.

And if you havnt guessed im in a clan (tactical gaming/TG) The little montage at the end was really just to fill a gap i had, i aim to replace that with a quick Squad rush Guide for each map, But ill do it with footage and not pictures, also need to rework the little animation and smooth it out.

Battlefield 3 topic :rolleyes: only game I have played for about 2 months now. Lol I have unlocked everything in assault, engineer and recon + atteck heli's and jets. I haven't bought Cod because of this game :D oh and xbox ftw

• Supporters

I'm still trying to unlock everything for Helis but I've got jets and tanks sorted as well as all the weapons aside from the Sig and the G3, not been on co-op much.

Rank 58 =3

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/close-quarters

New DLC.

More importantly, L86 LSW in game. And it isn't a complete abomination, unlike MW2 and MW3's version.

And it has a 552 Holo. So... I can play BF3 with one of my airsoft loadouts :lol:

This DLC looks brutal, over the top and bloody. Where do I sign up? :D

A person who likes the new DLC for battlefield, You are obv not a Battlefield vet then..............

................vets hate the idea of 16 player only CQB maps. that make operation Metro look like kharg.

• Supporters

I passionately hate CQB maps as well, when you aren't holding a real gun it's just too hard to aim at people fast enough on the consoles.

I will still be getting all the DLC though, solely for all the new weapons with each pack =D

• AF-UK Founding Member

They haven't released details on the other DLC's but got the impression they were going to be more back to the roots of BF, so shall enjoy them more.

Metro to me is just like a slightly bigger Shipment for BF. Yes you can rack up lots of kills but it's mindless.

• Supporters

I unlocked the G3 today because I got sick of waiting for friends to be online only for them to say they didn't want to play co-op...

So I played with some randomers and I now have all the weapons =D

The G3 is aaaammmmmmaaaazzzzinnngg! I'm trying to get the bipod and 6x scope for it so I get a proper sniper style weapon in the assault class. Speaking of which, I'm so disappointed at the range of the VAL, I was really hoping to be able to snipe with it but it just sucks.

• Supporters

lol i just can't snipe at all with Semi-Automatic's so i'm stuffed in Recon.

and why didn't you say everyone i play with is a tool and rage quits because their arse isn't in cover like mine...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.