battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

My K/D peaked at about 1.89, then I realised I'd have to play rush for a while to unlock some stuff and then it plummeted, I hate the map boundaries on rush, they're too restricting, defenders have no where to go and attackers are often bottle necked. I only play rush now if I fancy making a billion points playing medic lol.

I've got nearly 7000 kills, so getting my K/D up by even .1 can take quite a while and every time I die I have to get at least 2 kills to make up for it, so one super bad game can take a whole day to correct =[

• Supporters

Yeah, haven't you read the previous 15 pages?

Who am I kidding, who the hell would read all that?

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Liam still plays on PC, it wasn't long ago that this thread was the most popular on the whole forum lol.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

• Supporters

I play on PC, but not as much at the moment, too much revision to do for exams. Will be back to playing every day after 27th though :D

Yeah, haven't you read the previous 15 pages?

Who am I kidding, who the hell would read all that?

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Liam still plays on PC, it wasn't long ago that this thread was the most popular on the whole forum lol.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Haha more proof that you shouldn't visit forums after you've had a few, my apologies! ;) I've added the ones I could find: NiTrOz90 is mine.

Thanks for the welcome btw, complete newbie but I can't wait to get out on the field and have a go :)

• Supporters

Have I been playing BF3 wrong all this time?

Been keeping up to date with the thread but only just got battlelog, my (interesting) stats are:

Kills 7 757

Deaths 2 517

K/D Ratio 3.082

Vehicles Destroyed 1 048

Vehicles Destroyed Assists 205

Avg. Weapon Accuracy 17%

Longest Headshot 507 m - that was stationary with the M98B on Firestorm. Not a fan of that gun. Best running was 300m with the SVD on Caspian I think.

Kill Streak Bonus 31

W/L = 1.87

Top gun is the G36C with 804 kills, vehicle is the T-90 with 623 kills and my combined attack chopper kills (im gunner my bro is the pilot!) is approx 670.

Approx 35% Recon, 35% Engineer, 25% Assault and 5% Support.

Lt_Cyrax1989, Lt Cyrax is my gamertag.

• Supporters

My starts are:

Kills: 3054

Deaths: 1270

KD Ratio: 2.405

Longest Headshot: 1340m (with M98B)

Best Headshots: chopper headshot at 750m, jeep headshot at 700m and double running at about 400m. Double was pure luck though.

Kill Streak Bonus: 20

Skill: 564

Accuracy: 18.7%

WL Ratio: 0.82

• Supporters

Recently all the Hardcore servers have been non-existant on the 360, I don't know what's happened to them but I've been playing Normal in their absence and oh my god, I'm so much better at Normal xD I've been averaging 20 kills to 5 deaths, on hardcore I tended to go about 8 for 3 or something similar.

Increased my kills by 250 and only died 40 times since I got the hang of the fact you have to shoot people a hell of a lot more, I had this tendency of spraying a burst long enough to kill someone on hardcore and once I stopped, they were still standing and just killed me lol, lots of epic fails.

I also keep throwing grenades when I want to sprint because of Skyrim xD

Just now I went 19-0 with a shotgun using regular buckshot. People really do need killing though, I can kill about 4 or 5 people with one M4 mag on hardcore, I rarely manage more than 2 on normal. Sniping is basically the same though, except silencers make the guns terrible, the SVD takes 3 hits with a silencer on it, what the hell is up with that?!

• Supporters

lol i was using a sniper on normal and apparently i got a headshot at 700m funny because i didn`t even shoot let alone look down my barrel and it was my only kill of the game!

• Supporters

Did you? Lol. I honestly didn't realise it was you, was that the game where you messaged me "I found you"? I don't like Wake Island that much on Normal, the red spotting things make it impossible to hide as there's not much cover. It's a sniper's paradise on Hardcore though lol.

I think I might stick with Normal mode for a while anyway, my K/D ratio has been improving non-stop since the hardcore servers went down. Got my kills up by 350 and only died 50 times. What's that, like a K/D of 7? I wish I'd never played Hardcore xD

anyone else getting really annoyed by the jumping through a window fail glitch? took me three attempts to climb out of a window before i was imediatly killed because someone had spawned on the guy i was chasing to get his tags <_<

Might just be a ps3 thing but guys i play with have same problem

• Supporters

Yup it was ED i was just the other side when i disabled that Tank on the end of the runway with my Mortar you so close to killing me lol but i was the only reason my team advanced past that little bit as i took down 7 people in that vicinity who were too busy shooting everyone else

and Paperpirate no i don`t unless the glass hasn`t been broken before hand which nearly almost never happen`s

• Supporters

I remember the mortar guy lol, damn you haha.

I get the window fail glitch all the time, I think of it more as a vaulting glitch though, it happens to me when I try and get through windows, over walls, and nearly every single time I try to vault a wall that's been blow up to make it low enough to get over.

It's caused me to get killed a ton of times, I wish they'd sort it out.

• Supporters

Yup i was the only one with the nut`s big enough to go mortar on my team at anytime and coincedently make your team softer target`s especially on the operation flashpoint map on rush well untill SemperFi456 started trying to snipe me

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I know, one thing I hate about it is people accusing me of cheating. Because there are hardly any actual cheaters/hackers, everyone accuses the 'good' players.

• Supporters

Don't get any of that on console =3

I've recently started playing again, I'm slowly building my K/D up to 2.00. I'm at about 1.88 at the moment, I started on 1.77 at the start of the week and currently I've got about 9400 kills to almost exactly 5000 deaths.

So... 600 kills without dying... I can totally do that lol.

• Supporters

2.55 K/D Ratio, at the moment, I tend to get 20-40 kills and 1-3 deaths :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.