battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah, every button on the consoles already has a function as it is.

• Supporters

Thanks, pretty helpful when sniping actually :P.

I love the logics in game controls.. n = zoom in map, m = enlarge map. Perfectly logical.

• Supporters

I think that M being to enlarge the map makes sense...

M for map...

The N though, "not the full map"? Lol.

• Supporters

I worked out why it's 'n' - "Now.. the map will zoom!"

• Supporters

trying to get the L85A2, just cannot win any SQDMs though.. None of my friends have the game and I always get put with a crappy squad or against a squad of people who are insanely good..

• Supporters

Lol, I just need knife kills and headshots for the L96. The spots are easy, get the MAV and just fly it to a high building - it automatically spots for you :L

• Supporters

I find those difficult to get too. What platform you on?

• Supporters

Lol, on PC there are so many servers with like 1-4 players, people just go on them to get the assignments :L

And now it doesn't work. Every single server I join, I get this; "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'SoupOnHerHed' (for "x" minutes) ... Violation (IGNORING QUERIES) #9006" after less than a minute of play, sometimes as soon as I spawn in.

I've tried re-installing, updating, repairing PunkBuster and BF3, says it's all fine and up-to-date..

/rage

• Supporters

It's the anti-cheat that's used on most PC games. So you have to have it up-to-date etc.

It's making me so angry.. if I hadn't just tidied my room, my monitor would be in multiple pieces all over the floor now.

I love the L85, The MG36 is good too...as is the Bizon... hmm, so many nice guns! :P

L85 is my go to gun now, and its the only gun where i find my self using the irons over holos/acog

• Supporters

I'm still working on the PP-19 - I seriously frickin' hate Rush mode otherwise I'd have got it ages ago, still need suppression assists for the MG36 but everything else (apart from the Jackhammer, obv.) I've got now.

L85 and L96 are definitely my favourite weapons, L85 is amazing, I just wish wish wish it didn't have a burst mode and was fitted with rails instead of the standard handguard... =[

I still managed to make it my 7th most used weapon in one day though, with over 200 kills.

What rank are you guys at? I'm at 45 + 3, it's literally the only game I play though... I'm totally not sad or anything.

• Supporters

30 or something similar. Ed, are you on PC? I can't remember.

• Supporters

I'm on Xbox, I've got a Mac, so no 64 player maps for me =[

• Supporters

I half wish I got on Xbox, the PC version really isn't getting along with me at all. Although, it's kinda making me revise.

just about to hit colonel +1.

I have both xbox and PC, but im not going to lie, i think i prefer XBOX, i mean i love 64player, but i hate server admins who range and kick you for killing them. which happens more then i like.

• AF-UK Founding Member
but i hate server admins who range and kick you for killing them. which happens more then i like.

Go on servers that won't be admin'd by idiots. Otherwise just take it as a confirmation of your excellence..

If it helps, i think Scoutthedoggie has his own PC server, I doubt he'll kick anyone unless they are being total idiots.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.