battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I prefer sniper, but I love the 416 on there!

• Supporters

I'm so crap with the 416, I don't know what it is about it but I just can't use it.

My favourite weapons are the M16A4, the M249 and the M40A5, I used to play engineer a lot but once I unlocked everything I thought I'd best use some other kits for a change. Especially since the Karkand expansion's weapons are going to be added to the end of the unlock tree, so if you haven't unlocked everything by the time the expansion comes out you'll have to wait to use all the awesome new guns and for me, knowing there's an MP5, an L85 and an L96 and not being able to use them will just be torture lol.

What is it with games and not having Sig pistols in them though? The old Conflict series and Medal of Honor 2010 are the only games I can think of that have ever had Sigs...

Oh and Resi5, but why not Battlefield or CoD? They're one of the best sidearms in the world ffs, CoD should've bummed them to hell and back by now.

Edit:

Just found this: http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-l85a2/

I hope it's all wrong.

3 round burst? I might kill a Dice employee if I ever see one for that.

Plus it's the A1 not the A2, then there's the fact there's no front grip attachment, meaning the bipod attachment might not require a rail kit.

Meaning it can't be anything close to as cool as I wanted to make it :(

• Supporters

I'm sure it says M16A3 on my weapon selection! I'll check, although have a crappy update to download..

• Supporters

M16?

I'm talking about the L85.

Besides, you can get an M16A4 as well.

M249+ IRV+ Extended Mag + Prone = SQUAD WIPE! Believe you me.. 260 score/m, 419 kills with the m249. K/D 1.562. Join us in platoon WorMongers. its RB ST3AL hrrhrr B)

• Supporters

I know, when you started on your favourite wqeapons, the first one is M16A4. I didn't know there was two M16s on there.

• Supporters

Ah right, my bad, sorry.

But yeah, I prefer the A4 to the A3... Don't actually know why, I just do lol.

• 2 weeks later...

back to karkand is out been playing the maps for abit today they are very much the same layout with different buildings.

the new guns are unlocked with the new assignment system so should be nice any easy to get although strangly they all seem to come with a sniper scope when you look at them in equipment screen.

karkand is dissapointing because they cut out the bridge part of the map which used to be a decent part to defend / attack but its still nice

• Supporters

Still downloading mine.. BT seem to like to put a limit on my download speed, until I complain, then it miraculously goes up to 7MB....

Still downloading mine.. BT seem to like to put a limit on my download speed, until I complain, then it miraculously goes up to 7MB....

yeah mine to its the time of day outside of peak time i can download whole films in about 15 mins then as soon 4-5ish hits even games can become unplayable sometimes

• Supporters

Mine's BT. It's been constant 6.5-7MB for three days, now it's crap. They do it all the time.

How do you play the expansion pack? I go into server browser but it comes up no servers found?

How do you play the expansion pack? I go into server browser but it comes up no servers found?

the new maps should just be added to the list in the search bit and the rest is normal. just configure you server search to only the new maps should bring them up

edit just done a search and i have 6 pages all playing the new maps.

• Supporters

Nope, it's just the same as it was before update. I got the Limited Edition. I blame EA - again.

Nope, it's just the same as it was before update. I got the Limited Edition. I blame EA - again.

sure it downloaded/installed right? as i said ive been playing fine and ive 66 servers come up. check your filter settings make sure your not looking for hardcore or infantry servers could be that?

• Supporters

Checked that, and checked for corrupt files using Origin. EA's just crap.

• Supporters

Are you both on the PS3 by any chance? I didn't think it was out until at least next week.

• Supporters

Explains why I can't play. I'm on PC. I don't take back calling EA crap though.

Is that more tard points for me? :/

Explains why I can't play. I'm on PC. I don't take back calling EA crap though.

Is that more tard points for me? :/

epic LOL and fail there !

never thought to ask what platform you were on ! i assumed when you said you were downloading it you were on ps3 lol

so yeah you can get it next week lol

• Supporters

I was downloading whatever update thingy EA told me I needed to play.. just assumed it would be Back to Karkand. Mainly because at the side of my server browser, it says "You have Back to Karkand!" in big bold letters.

• Supporters

I don't know how obvious it was so I can't say whether it was a fail or not, sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

But yeah, I knew that the PS3 got it a week early and I knew that I didn't have it yet, so it couldn't be out yet for all platforms lol.

Thank god it's not too, otherwise I'd definitely be failing my Uni Semester 1 assessments xD

• Supporters

Talking about failing.. I had a Chemistry mock today, I answered less than a quarter of the paper :/..

• Supporters

I remember when I did Physics at A Level I did a mock and I did so little of it that I had complaints from the exam people saying I hadn't submitted a paper lol.

Needless to say, I'd dropped it before Christmas, I was good at GCSE as well, the step up to A Level was ludicrous.

• Supporters

I dropped Physics at the end of last year, just scraped an E at AS level.. but I'm doing so bad in Chemistry A2, and I just have no motivation to do any work at all.. I got As at GCSE, then CDDE at AS level.. Now getting Es and Ds if I'm lucky..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.