battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Grr keep it up smarty pants one day we will meet on thee battlefield and no quarter shall be given nor asked for.

its ok ill use the extra day for some practice mwhaha :D

another note did anyone else miss the extra classes that bf2 had? i used to like the old setup with classes, it would have stopped dicks useing the rpg as a main weapon which i saw quite alot in the beta as people started to unlock them. and not be as easy to be a loner like cod etc where one person can do most roles.

is teh commander system back i always thought that was a good one to play every now and then

• AF-UK Founding Member
I know its so damn annoying i usualy order from them but not enough money to buy out righ so had to go with gamestation to get it lol now have the monies however but meh.

The credit card is a brilliant invention :)

must admit ever since i saw bf3 was coming out i was very tempted to borrow money to get a new desktop but as im still paying off my car i thought it best not add another better part of 1k on top of that lol

arrived in todays post =] just waiting for the gf to finish watching her rubbish soaps :(

lucky bugger...

I'm setting an alarm for tomorrow morning and will get up in time to be the first person in game :P

first person? you know all the multiplayer servers are already running people haveu already started unlocking stuff seeing lasers being used etc

mAnaged a few goes in the helis but not a jet yet :'(

and the karkand pack isn't downloadable yet and it still shows as yet to be announced on the store

when the shop opens in the morning :P

f*cking yanks got it two days early :rolleyes:

ohh I though you meant the actual game lol

tbh I haven't heard a yank speak yet all been non English speaking countries which are even worse lol

• Supporters

I still say damn you lemon was gonna go get today but brother left my f in card an preorder slip here cant go tomoz as im working or the next 2 days for the same reason...

My copy arrived on tuesday.

But I don't get to play on it until November 19th, when I go home :lol:

I've been informed by my mates who are able to play it that unless 4 guys are playing anti-aircraft, fighters are "damn near impossible to take out"...

My copy arrived on tuesday.

But I don't get to play on it until November 19th, when I go home :lol:

I've been informed by my mates who are able to play it that unless 4 guys are playing anti-aircraft, fighters are "damn near impossible to take out"...

i havent had any problems from planes yet, my main problems are tanks and those bloody torchs that nearly everyone seem to use

maps are a decent size sometimes players on foot can be abit spread out unless you hang around general spawn areas.

just wish i could play on pc 64 player would be so so so much better than the 24

My code worked, Amazon, Xbox 360 :)

Great fun with BatHat :P

• Supporters

Ill be picking it up tommorrow hopefully yes i pre ordered and i got it for the xxxbox 360 so who wants a game as ill be home from work at 5 maybe 5:30

I'm up for it,

GT: Mini Fusionz

:)

Warning, I prefer Hardcore and Conquest

possibly, although, being me, using the Engineer class, i run up to the objective or the action to shoot as much stuff as possible, so i wouldn't notice it if there was drop.

I play as engineer too, but only because one day, in the not too distant future, i can use a G36C in a good game. My life will be complete.

Lt Cyrax is the gamertag, xbox. We are 1 assault class short of a full squad!

Lol :P I may join as your assault, depends if i unlock the 416 anytime soon.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.