battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you pre-order of Amazon then do you still get the map pack thing, though does anyone know the best place to pre-order other than amazon even if they do the maps, but i have seen the play.com, game, gamestation and i cant decide, game and gamestation dont do anything but amazon have the skins?? (im not sure what they are if anyone would like to enlighten me on what they are) and play.com with dog tags, so skins vs dog tags, which are more beneficial.

yes its part of the limited edition from everywhere

I'm not really a PC gamer anymore (limited to DoW and other RTSs), but from my friends who are, it seems that the PC community has decided to reject BF3 and say "screw you!" (only in more colourful language) to both EA and DICE. A few retailers are saying they've suddenly seen a fair number of PC pre-orders cancelled.

Something to do with EA removing itself from Steam, forcing people to use Origin and now on top of that, something called BattleLog.

Apparently Squads are screwed over via BattleLog, and there are one or two other issues with it.

That said, MW3 isn't getting any new supporters - it appears that those PC gamers who were hard BF3 supporters just don't want MW3.

Anyone got anymore info on this? Like I said, I'm not a PC gamer so it doesn't effect me, just curious to see if you guys have seen/heard anything else about this.

anyone know how to mute people on the beta for ps3? getting annoyed with the usual random people just making noises and bitching about how they shouldnt have just died over their mics and not using them for what they were designed for..

Oasis is great, or is it conquest heavy metal? idk, but the Vietnam was a good thing for them to add (Off topic lol)

BF3 PP2000 i love it. seriously.

• Supporters

Yeah I'm liking the glock too

I love the m16, acog, h barrel and grip on semi auto, and I picked up a holographic mk11, that was pretty good

Not to keen on the f2k, hk416 is good though.

What's the m4 like? I haven't used it yet :P

• Supporters

I enjoy it not as long range as the m16 same thing in the game

i must be the only person that has unlocked optics for the m4 but not use them lol

• Supporters

I got the UMP, it's the most rapey weapon ever.

I wanna get the M40 really bad but I kinda cba with the beta since I read that your stats don't carry to the full game.

but, ever seen Black hawk down? Running around on day long op's mean your knee pads'll fall down, in a firefight you're not really worried about what you look like as long as you can still shoot, half of them probably forget their wearing knee pads in a firefight.

but, ever seen Black hawk down? Running around on day long op's mean your knee pads'll fall down, in a firefight you're not really worried about what you look like as long as you can still shoot, half of them probably forget their wearing knee pads in a firefight.

Really... was only a wee joke at the beta and its flaws...

just pre ordered it , can't wait to play the older maps .

are consoles only going to be 12v12 as that could be the only thing to hold the game bac k for consoles imo. as for the guns as dlc not sure it will happen unless they limit there use to the maps from the map pack only

Just in case people didn't know or are curious, this may be obvious but the reason the graphics and some things aren't brilliant, they're good, but they are like they are, because battlefield wanted to keep the download size to a minimum and it being a beta it also says "beta not representative of final working game" or something the similar. so there you go, if you didn't know. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Saw the "Is it real" trailer earlier.

There aren't enough tissues in the world to clean up after that...

Not like I'm being crude or anything, I just genuinely redecorated Coventry with spooge because of the awesomeness...

• AF-UK Founding Member

Not quite sure how you've managed that.. UK release is meant to be the 28th, so unless they have it in some kind of slow post system, I'm stumped :P

Amazon say they will be dispatching mine on the 27th, to arrive at some point after (I was cheap and didn't pay for release day delivery)

Hi guys quick update, my mate in germany who has a j-tech xbox got a leaked version of bf3 on 2 DVDs. He said once you install the visuals on your hd the game looks just like the pc version in single player modes. He was well impressed and also mentioned that the 3d and sound are amazing.

I can only laugh at ppl who canceled their preorders muahaha. I ordered it on pc and xbox and will prob buy mw3 as well on xbox..

My fav still the 870 with slugs, pop you in the head from across the map boi! :o

Not quite sure how you've managed that.. UK release is meant to be the 28th, so unless they have it in some kind of slow post system, I'm stumped :P

Amazon say they will be dispatching mine on the 27th, to arrive at some point after (I was cheap and didn't pay for release day delivery)

play always seem to post pre orders out so they arrive the day before release, its being send standard 3-5 day but only normaly takes a few days so should be here thursday :P

• Supporters

I know its so damn annoying i usualy order from them but not enough money to buy out righ so had to go with gamestation to get it lol now have the monies however but meh.

I know its so damn annoying i usualy order from them but not enough money to buy out righ so had to go with gamestation to get it lol now have the monies however but meh.

im sure they dont take the money from you until they are ready to post so you could have still ordered. dont mean to rub salt in the wounds there :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.