battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i get the feeling the beta release isnt anything to do with the final release with it being so close as well id take a guess at they have the final game and this is just a earlier build that they have put out just so they can say they did a beta but thats just my opinion

still quite funny watching someones gun dismantle itself in mid air lol just like the bf2 did

you can prone, its awesome :D

you can pick semi, its also awesome :D

you get an AK74 (or the variants) when russian and armalites when Yanks, its too awesome :D

you hold down the stabby button on CoD to prone, and click to crouch, everything flows so well!! climbing over stuff is too sexy.

• Supporters
you hold down the stabby button on CoD to prone, and click to crouch, everything flows so well!! climbing over stuff is too sexy.

true the flow is very good and sorry I ment for the PC

If you pre-order of Amazon then do you still get the map pack thing, though does anyone know the best place to pre-order other than amazon even if they do the maps, but i have seen the play.com, game, gamestation and i cant decide, game and gamestation dont do anything but amazon have the skins?? (im not sure what they are if anyone would like to enlighten me on what they are) and play.com with dog tags, so skins vs dog tags, which are more beneficial.

• Supporters

IMO, material additions to any game are utterly pointless, all I want is the disk and the downloadable expansions.

If you pre-order of Amazon then do you still get the map pack thing, though does anyone know the best place to pre-order other than amazon even if they do the maps, but i have seen the play.com, game, gamestation and i cant decide, game and gamestation dont do anything but amazon have the skins?? (im not sure what they are if anyone would like to enlighten me on what they are) and play.com with dog tags, so skins vs dog tags, which are more beneficial.

the only extra that is worth getting is the map pack, the dog tags/skins are just ingame extras to customize your player/profile so totaly pointless really but id defo try and pre order to get the map pack to save yourself abit of dosh later when they release it for everyone to buy

Ive played it on the ps3 and the xbox as well as the pc. Ps3 def sucked, Pc was visually the best and gameplay xbox rules. this game is capable of hosting a 250 player match on pc and I have been watching plenty of 128 players games on youtube and they ran without lag.

I have preordered it and cant wait! Add me on xbox live 'RB ST3AL'

How can you even ask what the prone button?? come on, the controller only has like 10 buttons and if you press start and options the controller layout is right there..its like standing in front of a door and asking how do you open it...read the sign!!! so if you having controller problems i feel bad for you son... B)

Ive played it on the ps3 and the xbox as well as the pc. Ps3 def sucked, Pc was visually the best and gameplay xbox rules. this game is capable of hosting a 250 player match on pc and I have been watching plenty of 128 players games on youtube and they ran without lag.

I have preordered it and cant wait! Add me on xbox live 'RB ST3AL'

How can you even ask what the prone button?? come on, the controller only has like 10 buttons and if you press start and options the controller layout is right there..its like standing in front of a door and asking how do you open it...read the sign!!! so if you having controller problems i feel bad for you son... B)

a decent pc setup will always beat the consoles no question about that, while i havent played bf3 on xbox so cant compare xbox v ps3 but on other games (cod for example) ive never noticed any huge differences between the 2 to warrent the slagging off that the ps3 seems to get. either way doesnt matter ive never cared much about the graphics being the best as long as they are better than what came before im happy lol

such a shame i havent got a capable pc to play it :( mouse/keyboard rules at fps

Strike at Karkland DLC weaponlist revealed.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/battle...-list-revealed/

Boy am I happy :D

*claps hands with childish glee*

Oh and the maps look brilliant too. But still. Nice shiny weapons. Pre-order time!

i hope they havent changed wake island to much it was such a great map in bf2 *drools*

and the expansion pack looks great, i hope activision are taking notes on how to make a decent game..

if i remember correctly wasnt the l85 abit under powered against most of teh other guns in bf2 ? i did like the gun but didnt use it much as it wasnt that great.

L85= :D

Indeed. Actually decided to pre-order the Karkland pack just because of it tbh.

But it leads to an interesting question - what L85A2 will it be, and will there be any modifications?

Will it be like the L85A1 of BF2's medic class - basic 1990's L85 w/ SUSAT? (only obviously, A2 not A1)

Will it be like Euro Forces L85A2? Ironsights + L17A2 40mm?

Will it be a new version, like the current DD-rail, grip-pod, ACOG/ELCAN+ Docter DR RDS?

Can you modify it yourself? (add/remove optics/40mm/shotgun/etc)

Still, looking forwards to this :lol:

• Supporters

L96 and L85, awesome additions, but I hope the weapons are for console too...

Please don't say Karkland, Hubert. It is Karkand.

Sorry, I just had to :lol:

Whoooops! :blink:

Sorry, that's my selective dyslexia combining with a location from another game I've played recently!

• Supporters

It's almost as bad as Marksman saying "Africa Harbour" when it's "Arica Harbour" =\

oh everyone always does that, its quite funny, i might just go rage on them one day like, "ITS F***ING ARICA HARBOUR! AY ARE EYE SEE AY NO EFFING EFF FOR EFF'S SAKE OMGFRHKGSHFDXBGSHXRGTBGJFD"

• Supporters

I'm glad it's not just me that feels quite so put about when people make mistakes like that, I wasn't going to mention it, but then Dev had a go at Hubert for something similar, so I thought it needed addressing lol.

• Supporters

Fair enough, I finally got all the achievements about a month ago and I'm still not at the highest rank yet lol.

Arica Harbour is an awesome map though, you can shoot from original attacker spawn to final defenders position on rush, maxes out the headshot bonus points but it is a bitch to spot someone who stays still long enough to hit, but it's still cool lol.

I think AH is like, the Oasis equivalent map from BC1, but then they made Oasis for BFBC2... That was a good day.

I hope that EA and DICE keep continually adding things to BF3 and not just leave it after a while like Codemasters did with Flashpoint.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.