battlefield 3

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's not that far away now.

I heard a while ago that there's an open Beta due out on consoles around the release time of Gears of War 3. So that's about 3 or so weeks away.

• Supporters

Looks like I'm paying full price for this game as it's not on Steam for cheaper :(

• Supporters
The beta is out next week i think but from what i have played of the alpha WOOOOW...

Do you know how you get access to the Beta?

Alpha testers get early access so it might just be you that can get it next week.

You lucky arse >:-(

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know how you get access to the Beta?

if you have limeted editon medal of honor (like me :D ) then you get a 3 day beta trail already done it best game ever ive pre-ordered it

• Supporters

I think it's an open beta and my guess would be that it'll just appear on the Market place/PSN Store/Internet and be available to everyone.

I don't expect it to be out until after the 20th though.

well just went and pre-ordered this game.

and yeah the M320 is a HK underslung GL, although i rather M203's as i dont like the addition pistol grip.

and a stright pull riffle normally reffers to a AR thats been modded to that there is a bolt that extrudes from the gun and the gas parts have been removed. turning your everyday m4 into a more accurate single fire weapon (when the bolt stays closed ie no ejected after the gun fires) no gas escapes out the breach pushing the bullet further.

• Supporters

Anyone have any news on the beta yet? I'd have thought it'd be out this week, otherwise it's getting a bit close to the release date for the feedback to really be acted upon.

I've not heard anything yet. I kinda expected the scroller on BFBC2's main screen to have posted some info by now.

• Supporters

Yeah, I'd like to actually play it...

But at least Gears 3 and my new Uni course won't be neglected quite so much if there's no beta lol.

• Supporters

And a link if it's open to all!

• Supporters

Open beta just announced, starts on September 29th.

I think it's an open beta and my guess would be that it'll just appear on the Market place/PSN Store/Internet and be available to everyone.

I don't expect it to be out until after the 20th though.

the moh limeted edition owner get to trial it in advance

the Beta is MOH LE Only which sucks i sold my copy ages ago :(

• Supporters

I'm downloading the beta now =D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.