Gun/Model:SIGMA 40F/PT24/7

Accessories: MANY SEE BELOW FOR FULL LIST

Condition: USED/NEW

FPS: 330/350

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:NO TO ALL

Price/Payment: £130

Pictures: BELOW

Hello

Im selling my Black kit and co2 pistols, this is a fantastic opportunity to grab a bargain black kit for CQC. All of the gear has been used but is in great condition currently not willing to split the items up would rather sell as a package. Selling due to financial needs I’m quite sad to see the kit go. Payment via pay pal items will be sent via royal mail recorded 1st class or buyer can collect or meet up etc.

First off the weapons

Smith&Wesson C02 Sigma SW40F

This is a cracking pistol packs a powerful punch, nice solid kick back to it. The comes complete with,

Pistol

3 high capacity mags

Silencer

Soft grip

Gun case

o5xlxw.jpg

Next up

Taurus PT24/7

This is used as my back up pistol not as powerful as the sigma but it’s a really nice gun very accurate. The pistol has a tight bore barrel installed and also has a really nice grip. This pistol has a plastic fixed top slide. Included in the sale is,

Pistol

1 mag

Gun box

35bgk61.jpg

Also included in the sale are seven Co2 canisters and case

20it8w1.jpg

Now on to the Black kit

I have my viper black tactical assault vest universal size fitment. Im 6ft and a slim build and it fits me fine. The vest is in mint condition no rips etc.

34o3b0y.jpg

Next is a body armour vest there are spaces in side the vest for plastic plates to be inserted. I don’t have the plates but you can just make some out of thick carboard. The vest comes with two Velcro SWAT patches. Vest is in good condition.

64f2ts.jpg

Viper right hand side drop leg holster. Never used in a skirmish mint condition has a mag pouch on the holster and space for your pistol to go into.

nco83p.jpg

Viper Pouch handy for spare mags etc, I used it to keep smoke grenades in in good condition & Black mesh face mask and balaclava in good condition

2cy2tec.jpg

Also included in the sale are 5000 20g BB’s

2woyty9.jpg

And when all the kits on you can bust a pose in the mirror and look hard....

34yxslw.jpg

Any questions email me at chriskogel@yahoo.co.uk i dont check this forum that often

Cheers

so your going to split it up?? i was going to ask about that SWAT armour vest thingy

Emailed earlier, all kit was sold. (not to me :) )