Henry Wisdom

Battle Footage (What thread can I post it on)

9 posts in this topic

Hey. New to the forum. Just wondering where would be the best place to post some of my battle footage that I've got? I was thinking either the Skirmish stories & Reviews or Skirmish Sites, but wasn't to sure...

Thanks. :)

Posted it in the General Discussion.

Link to thread here:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=4490

Hey. New to the forum. Just wondering where would be the best place to post some battle footage? I was thinking either the Skirmish stories & Reviews or Skirmish Sites, but wasn't to sure...

Thanks. :)

go on to youtube and type in '' scoutthedoggie '' he films airsoft games in scotland ... whooooo scotland!!! :lol:

go on to youtube and type in '' scoutthedoggie '' he films airsoft games in scotland ... whooooo scotland!!! :lol:

Yeah I know, big fan of his! :lol:

Stick it in the General Discussion if you like.

K, thanks for the reply. :)

what about the blog feature? post them in there then post on a thread / update your sig saying theres an update or theres the general discussion like people have said :)

what about the blog feature? post them in there then post on a thread / update your sig saying theres an update or theres the general discussion like people have said :)

Ok are perhaps do that next time...

Great footage, just realised your one of the 2 from Arostyle380 ;) Zak from ELITEclan100 here :)

Great footage, just realised your one of the 2 from Arostyle380 ;) Zak from ELITEclan100 here :)

Thanks. Yeah I think you posted on one of the other threads/questions I asked a while back about the SRC SR4... But I was under a different name back then... And forgot my password for it and my password for the email account, so couldn't get it back.

~Doc.