Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheAceQuinn

Looking to swap an AUG for an L96 (SOLD)

3 posts in this topic

IM GIVING: - a two toned ( it is covered in olive green sniper tape on the green parts) JG AUG A3 electric assault rifle , hits at around 350fps ( great condition only been used in 1 skirmish,. , 4 magazines ( one is clear like the real , the other 3 are black). An sa80 sling ( that fits my aug , I know this for a fact,). I'm also including a front rail system , A flash hider. , a red dot sight (same one as COD4). All kit is in great working condition FOR PICTURES EMAIL ME AT , quinnyoutube@yahoo.co.uk , IM LOOKING FOR: - a L96 sniper rifle ( preferably well/warrior). , A scope and rails, A bipod, And atleast 2 magazines . The rifle must be in working condition! No problems with it AT ALL, I live in Manchester and will not be posting . I am willing to meet you in order to trade. This is an awesome deal on your part , if you don't own a couple of the pieces please feel free to leave your offers just the same. Thanks for all replys. MODS PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS ( I know I have a simelar thread in sales , please keep this one open and close the other if you must)

I ALSO HAVE TWO BATTERIES THAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SALE

I will also sell this entire kit for £160 , pick up only

I've now uploaded a video review of my aug to YouTube , www.YouTube.com/Thacequinn please feel free to post any questions in the comments and subscribe :D