Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheAceQuinn

JG Steyr Aug A3 with lots ok kit , sale or trade for warrior l96

5 posts in this topic

Ok I'm selling a jg steyr aug , it's two toned green , BUT I have covered all green areas in olive military tape, it will come with 2 battery's, 4 magazines , an sa80 sling , a full rail system to fit any attachment (includes bolts), a red dot sight, a flash hider. The rifle hits at about 350fps and has a two way trigger firing either semi or fully automatic, for pictures email quinnyoutube@yahoo.co.uk . I'm on my iPod ATM that's why I've not put any pictures here. It's all great condition. I'm looking for either £180 non negotionable or a warrior l96 with magazines , scope and rails, if you have a different sniper rifle to offer please post here the exact model and what is included, thanks for reading . This is all pick up only I live in manchester tameside , unless you have another simple way :)

Ok I'm selling a jg steyr aug , it's two toned green , BUT I have covered all green areas in olive military tape, it will come with 2 battery's, 4 magazines , an sa80 sling , a full rail system to fit any attachment (includes bolts), a red dot sight, a flash hider. The rifle hits at about 350fps and has a two way trigger firing either semi or fully automatic, for pictures email quinnyoutube@yahoo.co.uk . I'm on my iPod ATM that's why I've not put any pictures here. It's all great condition. I'm looking for either £180 non negotionable or a warrior l96 with magazines , scope and rails, if you have a different sniper rifle to offer please post here the exact model and what is included, thanks for reading . This is all pick up only I live in manchester tameside , unless you have another simple way :)

i have a dragnov with scope mount and a magazine, does around 470 fps, we would have to post tho as i live to far away.

No thanks , it's not the postage than turns me off, it's the rifle sorry ive never been a dragonov fan, would you be willing to pay for it? Or do youhave any other rifles up for trade?