Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walshy155

Looking for MP5 stock and suppressor.

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm looking for a MP5K suppressor (tried making one but it looked like a piece of ****) And a MP5 stock.

The idea of the MP5K is to be as compact as possible, so if you want to extend it you may as well get an MP5. Suppressors are fairly cheap, depending on what style you go for. There are HK suppressors, though most go for what looks best. I have one of these. Cheap at around £30 and they work. http://www.airsoftworld.net/element-190x35mm-silencers.html

As for the stock, most are overly expensive unless you pick one up second hand. Check Ebay for newly listed 'airsoft MP5' Items, or browse forums looking for one.

The idea of the MP5K is to be as compact as possible, so if you want to extend it you may as well get an MP5. Suppressors are fairly cheap, depending on what style you go for. There are HK suppressors, though most go for what looks best. I have one of these. Cheap at around £30 and they work. http://www.airsoftworld.net/element-190x35mm-silencers.html

As for the stock, most are overly expensive unless you pick one up second hand. Check Ebay for newly listed 'airsoft MP5' Items, or browse forums looking for one.

OK I'll buy a suppressor mainly for the cool looks, and tuff the stock, although the gun doesn't feel nice on it's own when holding it.

I'll buy one when my paypal account get unlocked (my bank was being a Arse) so I need a new bank for paypal.

Btw, is that shop yours?

Nope. They are a Scotland based company and I am in London...

Nope. They are a Scotland based company and I am in London...

Ohh thats no problem anyway, as long as their in UK, as I had to pay postage for 2 50rd mags for the gun, because they are quite rare, and anyway postage was £23 from Hong Kong.

But I'm very impatient so I suppose it's better and worth it.

I read that with gas guns they are more powerful if the gun has a longer barrel, because the gas expands rapidly and expands more depending how long the barrel is.

So if I get a suppressor will it increase FPS, and accuracy (although I thought, to do this you need a tighter bore barrel)