DMR's

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on DMR's as I am considering doing 5 limited edition Southdown Airsoft Upgraded Dmr to sell?

In the process of doing the first one now i'll post a piccy once its done, also if anyone wanted to commission me to build a specific aeg or dmr then let me know?

Cheers,

Dmrs don't suit my style of play but its a good choice if you are looking to sell them on as most people fancy themselfs as snipers bit this way they get the best of both.

i guess i would like to try being a marksmen but i need a better gun, actually, how much would you like me to pay you to install a TBB? (G36c)

Not wishing to take any potential business away from Southdown but Zak it's the easiest thing in the world to do on a g36 there are tonnes of videos on YouTube showing how

how much will you charge for these DMR's? with two-toning? also what type of rifle are they based around, armalites, G3's etc.?

• Supporters

Did someone call?

I've been a marksman since I started, and still love it today. I love the play style amdc the ability of long range shots in quick.succession.

Any more q's, just asks :)

Yeah probably best to you tube it like sarni suggests mate like he said not really worth paying me or anyone else to do lol,

Based on Armalites, and depending on how much upgrading you wanted doing depends on the price fully up graded the first one im doing well be worth in the region of £550 with accessorys, i suppose i could just about bring myself to two tone it :wacko:

• Supporters

Presumably they are classic army AR10's?

If so, possibly sell then with PMAGs, everyone knows how popular

magpul is, and (tony the tiger impression) they're great... mags.

at £550 dont worry, my budgets £350, im looking at getting a plug n play mosfet soon, so i can play the marksman role if i wanna have a go, then again i could just switch it to semi-auto i guess, im getting the mosfet for the 3 round burst capability

P.S would a L85 make a good DMR? considering its accurate too

• Supporters

No l85 should ever become a DMR, and that's coming from me, I've thought about it a lot too. If you want a British dmr then use an lsw or make an l129a1... or attempt to anyway lol

• Supporters

Well anything the army use is ok to me so any of my suggestions :)

Looks nice so far, prs ftw, maybe change the pistol grip to an ergo or moe, I much prefer a larger grip on a DMR..... or thick gloves

Looks pike a famas could make that, with some plasticard lol

Have fun making that :P

When the long barrel for the masad comes out I might convert it to a DMR. The great thing about the Masada is how esy everything is to change; I bring a DMR, CQB gun and stard assualt rifle all on the same day!

Will be interesting to see how this DMR comes along keep us posted with pics and stuff :)

• Supporters

That's why I want one, but I can't decide between a Masada, gbbr l85 or a psg1 which I have finally sourced this morning. Sooo annoying lol

But yeah, please keep us updated and stuff, maybe we should get a forum project or progress section.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived