Got a problem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I recently got a CA p90 with accessories and stuff. As soon as i got it, i loaded the magazine and fired away. i was all working with no problems. went out and came back to have another wee go, the magazine want wind properly. i wind the magazine and as soon as i put the magazine back in the mag well, it immediately un-winds!! ive tried filling half the mag, fully, barely and loads of bb types!

i just have no idea what the problem is so any ideas to overcome this or should i just let live and forget?

a load of magazines unwind when put into the gun? wind it when into the gun? lol common sense, no?

a load of magazines unwind when put into the gun? wind it when into the gun? lol common sense, no?

cant wind a p90 magazine whilst in the gun cos its windy thingy is on the other side :/

Just look at the magazines working to see if there something wrong.

magazine looks fine tbh, ive tried cleanin it as well :/

My experience from owning a tm p90 was to wind the mag fully and to only use quality ammo, crap like strikemaster and z1 stuff simply jammed in the magazine which then unwound when fitted to the gun.

Only blasters are used in this gun now and it performs faultlessly

Archived