Helllloooooo

Soft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

Just decided to get back into airsofting after at long break (4 years). Things have changed a lot since then, what with all the new companies making rifles now and UKARA. Decided this time to go for basic kit only this time. Had all the Gucci kit last time and IMO whilst it gives you something to brag/chat about in dead zones etc, a lot of it can just weigh you down when actually in game. Been looking at various reviews and Ive decided to go for the Jing Gong AK47 Tactical. Ive always liked AK's, the 600 rnd mags have something to do with that. I see that they fire at roughly 350fps out of the box. I can remeber that I used to have an infinity pistol which fired at 354fps and i always had to use 0.3bb's as anything lighter wouldn't fire straight. Has anyone got one of these JG AK's? How do they fire with 0.2's. Any other experience with them would be handy too.

Thanks

SOFT

• AF-UK Founding Member

Hi and welcome to the forums.

The JG AK is a great gun, and .2's should work just fine in it, remember you do have hop up to adjust the flight slightly. If you're not satisfied with the .2 performance you could always pick up some .25's but I doubt you'd need them, and you certainly wouldn't want anything heavier.

Archived