src 416 battery options plz help

jimj865
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi i have recently brought my first AEG an SRC 416

I absolutely love it apart from the battery box, its way too big for the 8.4v mini i'm using and so i have a few questions (soory if they are noobish)

can a 8.4v mini battery fit in a peq 15 box or in another smaller box than i already have? preferably with a working laser or torch?

If not would i need another battery?

is it worth a lipo? as im not planning to upgrade my gun, as its 330fps and my site limit is 345fps

also on a side note, would using a 9.6v battery hurt it? and would it increase the rof?

many thanks jimmy

• Supporters

Post a pic of your peq, and I'll be able to help with regards a new battery :) and stay away from lipo if this is your first gun.

• Supporters

Dear god WTF is that :o

*Edit* the way I see it, if you'd rather keep your current battery, then you could get one of these

Tan peq 16

Or

Black peq 16

excellent thanks, what other batteries could i use for an even smaller box like a peq 15? or is there one with a working laser?

thanks

on another note, would any normal m4 crane stock fit, because i wouldn't mind re wiring the battery to the back and having the battery in the stock, unless this is a bad idea? and if anyone could recommend a particular one that would be great too

thanks again

Archived