custard

star SA80 LSW

4 posts in this topic

hi,

i have a star SA80 LSW with 6 midcaps and 6 tracer midcaps plus battery i would like to swap for an M14 wiith some mags as i am going to back to a vietnam loadout. Any offers considered and i can send pics if you pm me your email address

hi,

i have a star SA80 LSW with 6 midcaps and 6 tracer midcaps plus battery i would like to swap for an M14 wiith some mags as i am going to back to a vietnam loadout. Any offers considered and i can send pics if you pm me your email address

hi, i have a cyma m14, its very good but needs a good battery the one that comes with it is not good enough, also it i two tone green, but shouldnt be to hard to respray

hi,

hey buddy always fancied a lsw im not too sure if i want to get rid of my classic army m14 match ,but could i see some pics of your lsw and kit ,youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk . my m14 has three hi caps if your interested ,you can find a pic and info at airsoft armoury.co .uk type in the classic army m14 match in od

Going to have a G&G M14 soon, if it takes your fancy we can come to a deal ;)

Thanks.