Hi to all :)

Stealth
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

New to airsoft and looking for advice and information to get me started <_<

Used to do alot of paint balling many years ago but gave it up due to lack of time but now i have spare time i want to get back into the spirit of things but on a more "real" level, not just splatting paint everywhere :blink:

Based in Kent and looking for somewhere to go where a newbie will be more than welcome to participate for a few missions

all the best

Tony

• Supporters

if you want to get into the more "real" stuff then i'd look into milsim ;)

if your unsure whether where the airsoft sites near you are then check out the airsoft map!

-goodluck

if you want to get into the more "real" stuff then i'd look into milsim ;)

if your unsure whether where the airsoft sites near you are then check out the airsoft map!

-goodluck

Maybe i should rewrite that then, "real" as in not just firing as many paint balls as you can in the direction someone is running hoping to hit something

I like the fact you have missions to undertake and can do anything from woodland to urban missions :)

• Supporters
Maybe i should rewrite that then, "real" as in not just firing as many paint balls as you can in the direction someone is running hoping to hit something

I like the fact you have missions to undertake and can do anything from woodland to urban missions :)

yes milsim, you use low caps (30rounds) or mid caps (130 rounds) rather than using high caps (300 rounds) and undertake missions etc and everyone is there for the experience rather than a fun day out to a public sunday game, just youtube stirling airsoft and you will get the picture :)

• 1 year later...
Hi all

New to airsoft and looking for advice and information to get me started <_<

Used to do alot of paint balling many years ago but gave it up due to lack of time but now i have spare time i want to get back into the spirit of things but on a more "real" level, not just splatting paint everywhere :blink:

Based in Kent and looking for somewhere to go where a newbie will be more than welcome to participate for a few missions

all the best

Tony

Hi,

Im a noob to airsoft, been playing since April and what can I say, its fantastic!!!

I have been playing at a site in Sittingbourne, kent called Apocalypse Airsoft.

Its based in 45 achres of thick woodland, which has purpose built villiage, stockade and guard tower and based on the vietnam war.

I have found that the guys running it have been very friendly and really encouraging, and to be honest, they have got me hooked.

The price isnt too bad either and enjoyed a whole day of shooting.

They have a "cafe" onsite and pyro and BB's for sale aswell.

Rescently we had Tier 1 walk on and challenge us which was a painfull but fantastic day, with them returning in July for a 36hour "Mil Sim"

Anyone wanting to know more about the site can message me here or the website is http://www.apocalypseairsoft.com

A great way to get ya guns off guys

Shoot Ya soon

urm, mate that was in 2009!

Archived