Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dave2011

Any good?

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i'm new to this site and pretty new to Airsoft it's self. I've always used hire Kwa M4 Stubbys when shooting but as i've now just got my UKARA i wan't to get my own gun. I've seen the GR-16 R4 and i love the look of it. I'm just wondering if anyone has any feedback on either of the guns i've linked and if the guns better with or without blowback? http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G-G-M4-GR16...ck_ARG7C.aspx?1 and http://www.airsoftworld.net/catalog/produc...4/category/343/

Thanks guys.

first of all, welcome to the forums, i own the G&G Gr16 and its a great gun although the KWA's are meant to be better, whats your budget?

Welcome to the forum and as a general rule of thumb I would avoid blowback (just another thing to break)

Thanks for the Replys guys, yeah i think i will avoid the blow back as the last thing i need as a novice is another thing to try fix lol

BatHat my budget is probably between £250-£300

My mate just brought a g&p m4 and its a beast I don't really like m4's but this thing takes a lipo and sounds like a mini gun on the rate of fire.

the blowback on the G&G isnt too bad, but if u dont wanna risk it, thats fine, theres alot of guns you can get for that price, what kinda thing you looking for? armalite (M4, M16 etc.), G36's, L85's etc?

Cheers guys, Marksman i read your guide earlier and found it very useful, it's something that all new starts should read so thanks! I'll certainly be staying away from gas! i'm not really 100% on what kinda gun i wanted, the only thing thats made me really go wow was the GR-16 R4 but as i said i'm new and pretty much basing that on looks alone and the fact its got the RIS on it so i can fit some attachments fairly easy.

Seriously, get a standard g&p m4 and then buy a rail kit, it'll look the same but with performance thatll blow away the g&g

yeah, the G&P is nice, i have been considering getting one of there guns recently