Budget of £200

.:l2 a tt l e S:.
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I swapped my aug a1 for this guys ca p90 with accessories and... well i sold it to my mate because hes a big fan of p90's. I got £200 and was wondering what gun should i get???

Basically a full metal or strong gun would be great. Wanting to buy a brand new gun or near to new so any offers... shoot!!

Im a big fan of AK's, sigs and M4 but i also like others but the first three are my favorite so far...

Hit me with opinions B)

cheers, Tom

Update to nearly £300... im a big fab of this gun >>http://www.novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=309

But are ''asia electric gun'' any good, are they a reliable company and guns??

assuming you have battery and charger, I would say that ICS M4 or MP5SD6 are great guns, full metal made from steel not cheap crap, very well made.

Or you could look at getting a cheap Classic Army AK or M4. Personally I would like to get a AK there are great guns, and the mag are just so big :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Presuming your profile is right, you currently have an AUG, Ak and an SVD. This means I can advise you several ways.

I'd suggest something that *could* be a sidearm; all three of those weapons are fairly long and don't fold down, nor do they have massive customisation potential with regards accessories and rails.

I'd suggest something that you can fold up, or make smaller and that is also easy to accessorise. Something like a folding Mp5 with RIS, or a G36c.

The advantage to that being that you can carry a fairly small full auto backup; ideal for sniping as a secondary, general skirmishing as a backup, or as a primary in CQB.

Since you only have a budget of £200, stick to something that's around £140, which gives you £60 to play with for a few magazines, batteries, maybe a sight etc...

When I used to snipe at my first site, I'd set up camp wherever I could position my sniper rifle best, I'd shoot till the opposition came for me, then I'd leave my sniper rifle, drop back to some cover where I'd left my G36c; the enemy expect to close on me and find me either unarmed due to engagement distance, or armed with just a pistol and instead they find me with a G36 and a bunch of midcaps...Works a treat :D

Alternatively, if you're not into that sort of thing, there's Armalites, they're pure customisation potential, but everyone has them, about the only way I've found to have a unique Armalite now is to NOT customise it.

You can also look into what to buy down two streams of thought; are your guns for cool points and awesomeness, or are they practical sporting equipment.

If they're the former, just browse the various retailers and pick whatever looks best, if they're the latter, take a look at your playstyle and pick something that is either what you want for the price, or is cheap enough that you'll be left with enough after buying it to modify it how you want to.

Sorry for the wall of text - hope it helps :D

• 1 month later...

Bit of a necro, but get a kwa m4 cqb, actionhobbies are the cheapest I think for them. They are fantastic. I love mine. Like Finius said, you might want a more compact weapon for cqb events-this is perfect for it. Plus you can magpul the crap out of it :D

• Supporters
Never.

I don't care for anything really bar the MOE handguards and the sights.

Theyre the worst parts :P

@OP, I would get something from a more reputable manufacturer

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Bit late, but before their stock ran out. I was going to buy an AGM M4 from Patrol Base.

Bang on your £200 mark, well... £199.99 =/

Comes with battery, mag, front RIS, front grip and an imitation PEQ box to house the battery externally.

Plus, it was metal and plastic, just as you wanted and 400fps, they can downgrade if need be for a small fee and I will personally vouch for their customer service.

If you were going to buy an AGM, replace all hop up related parts immediately. They suck.

My friend bought an AGM M16 as his first gun, the range was awful. The build quality wasn't too bad though, but I suspect it was made from pot metal, and not anything worth bragging about.

• Supporters

It sounded decent. But like I said, they sold out and I'm insanely impatient lol.

I'm getting a G&P USMC SAM-R now :P

My latest purchase is an AGM M4, going to be a long term project, which will eventually be completely replaced by aftermarket parts.

And I mean completely, like every AGM part on it. Receiver included :P

Though I still am in the market for an M16... in a few weeks maybe ;)

• Supporters
My latest purchase is an AGM M4, going to be a long term project, which will eventually be completely replaced by aftermarket parts.

And I mean completely, like every AGM part on it. Receiver included :P

Though I still am in the market for an M16... in a few weeks maybe ;)

Why not in a few minutes?

I've lowered the price to £230 if you're not bothered about buying the mags.

Which is £70 off retail price.

C'moonnnn! Treat yourself :P

Archived