Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheAceQuinn

Various airsoft equipment for sale

9 posts in this topic

Ok all this stuff is pick up only , my email is quinnnn11@yahoo.co.uk First of all I'm selling x2 AUG Magazines that hold around 200 bbs each, an sa80 British army issue both of these things are mint condition, I'm also selling a SAS smock hooded combat jacket , a 95 issue combat shirt both of which are DMP and a DMP medium sized bergan. all these thing I will sell cheaply.

Whats the size on the SAS Smock Hooded Jacket? and is it DPM? how much are you looking for this?

pics and price of the bergan?

Ok the SAS Smock was part of my cadet uniform size 160/88 good condition I'll sell it for £15 they are going for £65 on eBay , the inside has SGT QUINN , KOHIMA , but it hasn't soaked through , it's British army DMP , the bergan is medium sized and working condition, I'll sell that for £10 it's British army DPM aswell post your email addresses here if you want photos

Whats the size on the SAS Smock Hooded Jacket? and is it DPM? how much are you looking for this?

Look at above comment , sorry I don't even know how this forum works lol

what measurement is this 160/88? chest? arms? arm span? i have no idea :P

what measurement is this 160/88? chest? arms? arm span? i have no idea :P

I'm sorry Im just quoting the inside, it's height/chest , if it's to small I have my other smock that is 170/96 , but that one has no hood instead it has a collar.

ok dont worry mate, wont fit my dad :P

ok dont worry mate, wont fit my dad :P

Tell me what size he is and I'll "borrow" one from the stores