Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brewer17

FOR SALE: Ares M4 (upgraded) & TM MP7 (stock)

1 post in this topic

Make: Ares (full metal)

Gun/Model: M4

Accessories: 1 Metal Mid cap & battery, Magpul CQB sling plate

Condition: 9/10

FPS: 310

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £230 All In Via Paypal

Pictures: Below

Up for sale is my Ares M4, I brought it so I could copy the gun that Matt Damon uses in the film Green Zone.

Upgrades: Madbull Tightbore, Guarder Hi Torque/Hi Speed motor, Magbull ultimate hop unit.

The M4 is quite a impressive gun, she has the quick spring change system, working bolt lock and functioning catch she also completes a full cycle so the spring and piston are never under pressure.

She has a brilliant ROF even on a 8.4 battery and the range is out of this world. Ive done about 2000 rounds through her.

http://www.aresairsoft.com/m4a1.html

Click the link above to see other bits of info and the online manual.

Make: TM

Gun/Model: MP7

Accessories: 2x batteries, 2 Hi caps, 1 Mid, silencer, reflex sight and flash hider

Condition: 10/10

FPS: 250

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £200 All In Via Paypal

Pictures: Below

I brought this to use at the Mall, but dont really go anymore (novelty has worn off)

I got it from a friend at my local site and he said he has put all the Laylax 9 Ball upgrades on it. I however cannot confirm this so im selling it as total stock. (if the buyer find that there are laylax internals then what a bargain)

I have made a sling point from a shoe lace as i am not paying £15 for a poncey sling point.

Comes in original box

Both guns hardly get any use from me anymore (cant stop using my L85 & Sentry) so they may as well go to a loving home. and not sitting on my gun rack looking pretty.

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT 2-TONE ANY OF THESE GUNS SO PLEASE DONT ASK

Ares M4 SOLD

Will take £170 for the MP7

post-2702-1304344583_thumb.jpg

post-2702-1304344601_thumb.jpg

post-2702-1304344616_thumb.jpg

post-2702-1304344626_thumb.jpg