OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I don't think you would want to move the moment you got the intelligence anyway. Why not keep it back for a while. Bin Laden will have thought he's pulled a good one and got away with it. He was there so long and may have thought how nothing ever came of things that 'could have got out' hence becoming more relaxed and over time he becomes more susceptible to attack. Just a thought?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entirely agree with you Dev, he might have lowered his guard and made him more suspectable to attack (evidently), plus they might have had eyes on (either human or Drones/other surveillance) on the house to pick up on and track other suspects...?

• AF-UK Founding Member

There's no doubt they'll have done as much surveillance as they felt they could get away with. They'd have to be pretty thick to have just gone "I reckon that's his house" *sends in the "SEAL's"*.

Although it is the Americans... :lol:

*cough*

Ah no offense taken. It does not bother me in the least.

My opinion on the matter is pretty much what walshy155's is. Its one more dead terrorist, 1000 more to go. I am not one of those overly sensitive post 911 idiots that gets so emotionally worked up that they cry at the mere mention of it. So his death did not really affect me that much. It's just one mission down and one less baddy that has to be worried about.

• Supporters

OH MY GOD! A sensible American :o!!

Joking :P

That pretty much how I am about it....

Out of interest where in the us do u live?

Edit: never mind, stupid question lol

Ah no offense taken. It does not bother me in the least.

My opinion on the matter is pretty much what walshy155's is. Its one more dead terrorist, 1000 more to go. I am not one of those overly sensitive post 911 idiots that gets so emotionally worked up that they cry at the mere mention of it. So his death did not really affect me that much. It's just one mission down and one less baddy that has to be worried about.

Good stuff man :)

And tbh i think most people think that, theres still plenty of work to do...

Before they went in to kill him I sure they did more survailiance just to get more intel on other leading players. It makes sense to find out as much you can when he is alive before finishing the job.

However al Queada will get a new guy in and we will never whipe them out completely. Maybe we can seriously damage them but they can just retreat to the mountains and come back again when the time is right.

Also heard on the news Bin laden used his wife as a meat shield "take the woman instead it was her fault!" :lol:

EDIT: one of his wives, their not acctualy sure if it was one of his wives

Then again, al-Qaeda may be lying. It would be the perfect plan, make everyone think he is dead, then *POW* their messiah is back from the undead. Failing that, his "death" would let him slip off the grid, possibly forever.

Slippery lot them terrorists.

• Supporters

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columni...ood-reason.html

Bin laden IS dead, the US considering releasing photo's of his death is proof enough to me that they exist and thus he is dead, you wouldn't consider releasing something that doesn't exist after all, would you?

Al Quaediaieadeiedaieaa (probably spelt that wrong.....) would not agree he was dead if he wasnt, they only hold his 'dream' as impiortant, not him as some form of prophet, he has also been far from the top dog in Al Quaediaieadeiedaieaa for quite some time.

i thought they did? i saw one, but i had a feeling it was a fake, you know what people will do to get viruses onto peoples computer and using the picture to advertise the "REAL" video :P i didnt fool 4 it though... although i saw pictures on the news of some room in the white house, and obama was holding the same picture... so i dont think its fake... gaaaaah... to many possibilities :S

• AF-UK Founding Member

Well of course they'd have to "consider releasing photos" even if they didn't have them. The fact they were "considering it" has convinced you Dave :P

Aye, just because the media, al-Qaeda and the US government (which lets be honest isnt the most truthful government...) says he's dead dosent mean he is dead, the link you gave us was talking more about the way he was killed...

Though saying that, i think he is dead anyway, though i bet theres gonna be loads of conspiracy theories for a long time yet, as is always the case with these things (ie the moon landings)

• Supporters
Aye, just because the media, al-Qaeda and the US government (which lets be honest isnt the most truthful government...) says he's dead dosent mean he is dead

+1

they released video with no audio because they didn't want to broadcast his messages? but lets face the fact's mainly because they didn't want it translating.

I was on about just in general :) But haha yeah probably!

And aye it was a good read Dave, i like his comment at the end about not "p***y-footing" around the issue! And right ill go and re-read it in his voice then... :lol:

Archived