OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if USA was completely invaded tomorrow!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I doubt he even resisted, you know how sensitive they are with 911 and terrorism, wonder if the people involved got there share of the $25million?

( just a note, lets not make this a 911 discussion thread :) )

Its obviously not true.

Its a late April Fools'.

I have evidence. Look at the photo:

post-602-1304361077_thumb.jpg

wouldnt be surprised if Dev had the gun! and pulled the trigger of course!

Haha gotta love a bit of sickipedia Dev! :) There has been so many jokes about it today, like:

"Kills:5,892

Deaths:1

Bloody camper..."

Best one I've heard allday

Apparently, Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head.

What kind of ridiculous, designer turban was he wearing?!

anogher one...

BBC News- Osama Bin Laden killed by American Troops

Nice to see they're hitting the enemy for a change.

• Supporters
Its amazing what the Americans can do when the Playstation network is down.
A Royal Wedding and Osama Bin Laden dead! if Carlsberg did bank holidays.

Its great and all, but someone will take his place. Then when hes killed, someone will take his place, and so on, until different religions, traditions and societies all learn to coexist. Which will never happen.

Just have to brace ourselves to see what happens next eh?

Yeah, if anything its gonna get the al-queda angry, apperently britain and the USA have gone into high terrorist risk alert... oh well, if they attack us we can also show them what are ICS, G&G, TM, SRC, Ares or whatever you have can do, before we get shot

And whilst 'we' got him technically we could have had him in 2001 at tora bora, the sas/sbs weren't allowed to take the shot and had to wait for the yanks, by which time osama had gone,

All in all a good result, but still plenty of people on the Americans list to be crossed off

The yank special forces got lost in the mountains for two weeks because their GPS stopped working or so I've heard :lol:

• Supporters
The yank special forces got lost in the mountains for two weeks because their GPS stopped working or so I've heard :lol:

I heard it was because they didn't have enough troops to cover the area, 100 or so were there when they had 10000's back at base and he got away through a passage way that was unguarded (Source = CNN)

Its good to see someone actually sourcing their quotes/knowledge for once, as opposed to whild accusation, though date/time/website address/newspaper would be good :P (yeah im predantic, doing history at A-Level atm and at Uni next year :) )

I heard it was because they didn't have enough troops to cover the area, 100 or so were there when they had 10000's back at base and he got away through a passage way that was unguarded (Source = CNN)

Military History Illustrated, 2010 (can't remember issue): Coalition Special Forces in Afghanistan. In a section titled Blunders - The One that Got Away, it was mentioned that one of the SBS teams in Afghanistan around 2003 had been given the job of finding and following Bin Laden. They had the chance to kill him, but were stopped. Bin Laden got away Reason?

The Yanks wanted to do the job themselves, but since they had such limited numbers actually taking part in the operations, none could reach the position until long after Bin Laden had run off.

Also mentioned in a first edition copy of Osprey Publishings elite series: Special Forces in Afghanistan. This has since been removed from the book, aswell as a collection of photos of UKSF (due to the UKSF publicity rules)

Is it true? Did the above actually happen? Who knows, but CNN are also reporting that the CIA has known about Bin Laden's final hide-away for three years.

Anyone seen the fake Osama Bin Laden twitter feed?

"Dam, Yanks attacking my secret compound. F*** you Apple and your iPhone4 tracking system!"

Is it true? Did the above actually happen? Who knows, but CNN are also reporting that the CIA has known about Bin Laden's final hide-away for three years.

This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest - the reasoning behind it was probably sound though. CIA were probably trying to find the right time to eliminate Bin Laden - choose the moment when there would be fewer repercussions, and cause the least casualties in the "war on terror".

No source, Speculation based in logic :) woop.

Anyone seen the fake Osama Bin Laden twitter feed?

"Dam, Yanks attacking my secret compound. F*** you Apple and your iPhone4 tracking system!"

Haha love it! :D

Archived