OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok, i cant believe this but Zak has just told me about a rumour he heard, and i went to the BBC website and its on breaking news! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ i will post anogher link as soon as the article is released... the US have his body...

EDIT: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although they cant show the body on video to the public, we shall never really know, as in US the british public

We got him!

i just wish they didnt use a horrible armalite..also at school i guess the racist comments come now..!

• Supporters

From what I heard the yanks 'HAD' his body, the saudi's wouldn't take it, so he was given a burial at sea,

And whilst 'we' got him technically we could have had him in 2001 at tora bora, the sas/sbs weren't allowed to take the shot and had to wait for the yanks, by which time osama had gone,

All in all a good result, but still plenty of people on the Americans list to be crossed off

• Supporters

True, I can imagine in the next few weeks its gonna be terrible for the guys in afghanistan, and it wouldn't surprise me if they want revenge sometime..

Looking forward to have I got news for you though

ikr the al-queda is crazy, the UK has been put on high alert, americas probs done the same, and my perents are crazy at me for staying up so late

and my perents are crazy at me for staying up so EARLY

Fixed.

im quite impressed by the FB groups up already

"Its amazing what Americans can do when the PS3 stops working"

"That awkward moment when Sony leaked Bin Ladens home address.."

were my favorites

Haha gotta love a bit of sickipedia Dev! :) There has been so many jokes about it today, like:

"Kills:5,892

Deaths:1

Bloody camper..."

if i was the seal that got him id be asking about the reward

• Supporters

Yeh, seal team 6 just got a bit richer :P

Although since it was a military mission, I'd imagine the bounty is void, sucks to be them

Thats a fair point Dev... You never know who done it really... Could of been a US merc group.. It dosnt say US forces did the deed... Only that US forces recoverd the body after a "firefight"

This implys that they did it but also also implys they didnt.... werid..

and tommorrow's headlines:

American special forces admit to not killing osama bin laden

investigators find MOD marked bullet casing 1 mile away.

you can always hope :D

• Supporters

Wouldn't surprise me, same way they won ww1 and ww2 :P either way, wouldn't surprise me if some of our lads were there, and some of the Pakistan intelligence service

Nope, tomorow's headline, Tokyo Marui Airsoft toy found outside mansion near Islamabad! :P

also Pakistan intelligence service? you taking the PIS? :lol: get it? lol bad joke

Archived