What was/is your first skirmishable gun?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, i thought it would be interesting to have a look and see... mines (as you may know) the G&G GR16, but im looking getting an ICS L85a2 in 3 months or so...

So yeah, post below, be nice to see.

Thanks,

Mitchell

KWA KG36c 2nd hand from here :)

AGM M14 with walnut wood stock and hunting scope, a beauty.

Echo 1 minigun...

can i have it? lol aron, im guessing you hated the accuracy and got the SRC M4A1 then?

Aron, i just remembered that ECHO 1 is a US based company, good luck getting the minigun past customs!

Don't you STILL have that?

well i might have to buy it then lol

My actual first gun, the src m4 has been circled round about 5 of my friends after selling it. Wont be suprised if it ends up back to me for a really cheap price!

Army Armament's R85A1. Fourth Generation. "Our best yet!" they cried.

Terrible. Completely and utterly terrible. Really should have gone for the G36C or M4. But, hindsight is a glorious thing...

I would call it a glorified paper-weight, but the thing's balance is that off, I doubt it'd be any use...

lol jack my dad will buy it then, he has an RiF also Aron, i bet it will! and Hubert, i want a cheap L85 for the fun of it, hell the spring ones look better than the R85!

Archived