What m4 aeg to buy

machete101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello

i am looking to buy a m4 aeg, this will be my first AEG, i have around £200 to spend to get a gun battery, charger, spare battery, and spare mag, as this will get me started. I have been currently looking at the G&G combat machine ones as i have heard they very good value for money and are durable, the ones i have been looking at are the cm16 and the raider, i am prefering the look of the raider as i would want to have ris rail on the m4 and it has a better pistol grip. However i not sure whether to go for the blowback version or not, or could anyone suggest another gun that would be worth looking at.

thanks

Blowback doesnt matter really, but if you buy the CM16 raider, you should have more money for batteries and accessories, but remember the Raider ones need nunchuck batteries and mini batteries so you have to find specific ones for the gun really :)

for £200 marksman? with battery and charger? and spare mag and spare battery? i dont think so marksman!

wolf armouries have the SRC M4A1 in clear actually, get that!

Archived