.:l2 a tt l e S:.

Rail kit / box mag

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am receiving a ca p90 with accessories soon. It includes a Nitros rail kit which is worth £40 apparently (not ACM), and is also in good condition by the look of the pictures!! It also comes with a m4 box mag (not ACM) which slides on the back of the p90 to use m4 mags instead of p90 mags! this is worth £50 apparently and is also in good condition by the looks of it in the picture! He has also included a hi-cap m4 magazine to go with it.

I would like to sell as im not a big fan the kit and would like to sell for £60 all together... the price may change if i receive the gun and turns out it is in near mint condition or worse!!!

Paypal only!

post-1809-1304180608_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I am receiving a ca p90 with accessories soon. It includes a Nitros rail kit which is worth £40 apparently (not ACM), and is also in good condition by the look of the pictures!! It also comes with a m4 box mag (not ACM) which slides on the back of the p90 to use m4 mags instead of p90 mags! this is worth £50 apparently and is also in good condition by the looks of it in the picture! He has also included a hi-cap m4 magazine to go with it.

I would like to sell as im not a big fan the kit and would like to sell for £60 all together... the price may change if i receive the gun and turns out it is in near mint condition or worse!!!

Paypal only!

Hi mate, would you be willing to split the m4 box mag and high cap? Plus is it still able to be used on an M4 (G&G) :)

Hi mate, would you be willing to split the m4 box mag and high cap? Plus is it still able to be used on an M4 (G&G) :)

not a split like that... sorry!

going to keep this, please close

sorry for wasting time!

cheers, tom