Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AUG-A3 (SOLD)

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Make: JG

Gun/Model: AUG-A3

Accessories: tight bore barrel, scope, battery and also supplying the stock barrel.

Condition: good, some sctraches

FPS: N/A

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/N

Price/Payment: £140 o.n.o inc p&p

Pictures: Below

This is my brothers AUG-A3 that he got from actionhobbies in two tone. The gun has been well maintained and hasn't been used as much as wanted! It has had around 4000-5000 bb's through it i think! It comes with a madbull tightbore barrel (6.03mm and 509mm long) which costs £35. it also comes with a rubber armored scope (3-9x42 with emerald coating), this was worth £70 new and is not the same as the one on zero one but looks similar! It has also been spray painted red urban camo which looks amazing an has been done well! Reason for sale is that he wants an APS m4 so is saving up! Problem solved!! oh and the minor scratch he has on the side of the gun! I would also advice to put a bit of tape on the mag at the top to keep it in the mag well as it is a bit loose.

I mentioned the barrel suck earlier but i was wrong... It shoots now!! I have also made a video of the gun shooting and will upload somehow!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LOLlookATthatCAT?feature=mhum

will not two tone!

Paypal Only!

Price drop down to £120... AMAZING deal!!

post-1809-1304173730_thumb.jpg

post-1809-1304173758_thumb.jpg

post-1809-1304173786_thumb.jpg

how much for the scope then? splits, maybe :)

how much for the scope then? splits, maybe :)

just for the scope £50 inc p&p/paypal fees!!! its rather expensive but has barely been used and i don't make up the prices... worth £70 new though, well when he bought it!

That looks bloody amazing! By the way, it's a 509mm barrel not 590. I had one, I should know...

That looks bloody amazing! By the way, it's a 509mm barrel not 590. I had one, I should know...

sorry common mistake and will edit it now. thanks for pointing that out!!!

Thanks, Tom

Problem solved guys... just a heads up an open to reasonable offers!!!

Bump!

Price drop down to £120 as has an issue with the magazine, can be replaced or fixed easly.

Price without the scope?

ill do £40, its an expensive scope

PM'd