The day of the Banana Gun

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okie,

Me and Zak are gonna send emails + phone up wolf armouries today to enquire about there nanner gun, we figured that they probably never get asked about it so what were gonna do is this:

Zak calls

Half way through call i send email

I call

(anyone who signs up here calls or emails them)

So anyone who wants to help us is welcome to come along...

please dont post about were taking up there time or whatever, cus they do say "we dont realy sell this item, but if you realy want one you can"

Thanks,

Mitchell

i know they gonna get annoyed

EDIT: They did get annoyed

EDIT EDIT: my bro nicked the mem card out of my cam... and i didnt notice, so vid didnt record properly :(

i was like "what sights did you use on the banana on your website?" and he was like "mate, its a banana, not a gun" and i said "i know that, but my freinds going to a silly fancy dress thing and he wants to make that gun" and he was like "look mate, i've completely lost you now" and i was like "i just have a look around" and he said "yeah, that would be the sensible thing to do" and i was like "ok, cya"

obviously not over the phone to idiots like mitchell!

• Supporters

I wouldn't even go in the shop if they said that lol, I just wish they would have stock most of the time...... and decent prices.

Tbh none of the UK retailers are that good. Apart detonate lwa who give free sweets lol, I like sweets

I don't know if it's just me getting old or what? I just can't see the funny side in ringing up to waste peoples time.

• AF-UK Founding Member
I don't know if it's just me getting old or what? I just can't see the funny side in ringing up to waste peoples time.

Just about see the sense of it on April fools day maybe, but even so I'd agree :P

Archived