Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MZKaleem

..watch

14 posts in this topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE THERE! hahahahahaha

lol sorry we are stupid kind of, we got slightly bored of our airsoft guns, so we traded them for petrol and matches...outcome above :lol: i cannot explain how weird alberts laugh is, sorry! im the guy who failed throwing matches, james is the one who...burnt his hand in an explosion of flames HAHA sorry this is funny in my eyes, i was probs the safest person there, other two didnt mind burning their faces..their choice not mine!

-Zakaria

Albert: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That wasnt petrol was it... it was laughing gas wasnt it...

...it was petrol, liquid...not gas

Well i hate to be the party pooper but that could of gone incredibly wrong.

As i learnt first hand when i did a similar thing - a small trail of petrol about a hairs width ran from the fire to the petrol canister and nearly caused a massive explosion, but i got lucky and it didnt manage to burn though the container before i put it out.

Word to the wise, dont do it.

http://www.thisistotalessex.co.uk/news/Und...il/article.html

ok, thanks i was thinking, Albert why do you put a flaming skateboard next to a petrol can thing?

Albert...is scaring me, he says he doesnt mind blowing his facee off, as long as he is the one responsible..scary child..

Wev'e all done it but when you look back you release what a stupid ###### you were :P

yes, correct matt...luckily, again, i was staying away from it all! and also, he did pour a little too much petrol on there!

the petrol can (the one on the fire) was like 98% water from what i was told

yeah :) James sorta poured loads and loads of water in it :) smarty pants!

As soon as petrol hits the air about 60% of it vaporises ans turns into gas (petrol is very volatile) so it's kinda more of a gas.

And also it's the gas what burns not the liquid of the petrol.

This is the formula: C8H18

Are you a chemist or.something?!

ahahahaha, cool! :D remember im only 12 (@walshy) :lol:

ok, thanks i was thinking, Albert why do you put a flaming skateboard next to a petrol can thing?

Albert...is scaring me, he says he doesnt mind blowing his facee off, as long as he is the one responsible..scary child..

i didnt realise that petrol can was near - and thanks for being like this behind my back -_-

jks but still -_-