what colour vest with multicam/mtp?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Right, I recently.got full MTP bdu's, none of that American multicam.rubbish :lol:

And I've been after a warrior Ricas for a while now. Which colour Ricas.will go best: OD, tan it cyote brown?

i remember seeing a DDPM osprey with MTP on a couple of gurkhas and it looked pretty good.

• Supporters

In terms of what has been issued, there's been tan, ddpm and mtp versions of the current osprey armour, the tan looked naff in my opinion as it was too 'bright'. I think OD could look alright, plus jersey is selling an OD ricas compact on here :P

• Supporters

That's old school yank desert, not multicam.

• Supporters

Film is set circa 2003, multicam wasn't around until around 2007, I think :P so unless the film has a massive time jump in it (wouldn't know I haven't seen it), sounds like your drunkness has gotten the best of you ;)

I wasn't aware MTP was available on the civillian market at the moment that's why I use multicam. Where did you get it from? Think my mate's getting it when he's going to Afghan but I doubt he'll give me any! :lol: also slight size differance since I'm 14

• Supporters

In the forces, or have a look on eBay, and by getting it off there breaking the law.

CAMOGROM!!! Haha look on LWA for Camogrom i think..

and ebay..

ooh, lol i asked my mate, Royal Marine, for his MTP to sell, but he said he would be in trouble if he sold them to me :( so i get his MARPAT

he sometimes works with yanks, also it is marpat with Khaki in it

Archived