The mall

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone here play there or have played there? I need to know what spring you used I have a g36c and by the time I go it will have a tight bore and blue madbull hop rubbers (reason I stated this is because I was told the new rubbers would increase the fps by about 5 because they are softer than the standard ones. I was gona get a 1j spring but I'm not so sure now as I don't want to be over. But I also don't want to sell myself short with a m90 either any advice would be appreciated.

I might do that email them that is facebook is que*r as Fu*k. (do have one by the way) lol :P

I figured some people on here must of played there it's a popular site.

I play there!

Right, the FPS limit is 328 with a 4-5% variance, so the absolute MAX is 340. I put a M95 spring in my G&P Sentry and a tightbore. The Mall's chrono said it was doing 370FPS. I know that is rubbish because my chorno says 335, my local site says 335 and my mates chrono says 335.

My advise is DONT do your upgrades yet.

ive played there, strict limits, but wouldnt worry about upgrades till after visit if you cant chrono before

Is this the mall at reading (as there is one in scotland)? I want to play the one in reading. I have a Magpul Masada ACR, and its been chrono at 328-338 so your never going to get a gun to shot dead on a FPS all the time.

With the upgrades, the main thing that the blue Madbull hop rubber will do for you in increase your range by about 15ft, the tightbore will make it accurate and increase FPS by about 5FPS. I hope your getting a Prometheus 6.03 EG Barrel (steel inner barrel), as these are the best barrels for AEG's and snipers, I know people are going to say that 6.01 is better but believe me its not due to the air compression in the barrel.

Your best of getting the upgrades and then chrono your gun and see what you get, then look at down grading the spring if need either that or you can cut the spring down take 1 coil off at a time until you get what you want!

Archived