Guarder 3 Point Sling Installation

GunNut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently bought a Guarder 3 Point Sling for my G&G M4 with a crane stock. But I haven't found any guides anywhere on how to attach it to my gun! It looks really complicated and I don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated. Here's a picture:

guarder3pointsling.jpg

I have recently bought a Guarder 3 Point Sling for my G&G M4 with a crane stock. But I haven't found any guides anywhere on how to attach it to my gun! It looks really complicated and I don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated. Here's a picture:

guarder3pointsling.jpg

Erm well the velcro strip with the sling attatchment point goes around the stock. Then you attatch one end of the sling to the stock and the other to the forward sling point I think that will work.

Got it sorted at AWA today, thanks to some helpful guys :) You don't need to use the crane stock, there is a point of attachment on the buffer tube.

Archived