can u help me find a skermish site

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

in a month or 2 i will have a better gun but at the mo i have an m901c with 2 mags planning on getting a third i live near cambridge and i need 2 find a skermish site:) pls help

www.GunmanAirsoft.co.uk im not sure what its like, but it in cambridge :P (not sure if thy let 13 yr olds in though)

have a little browse around here for finding the nearest site to you http://uk.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/ you will need to find one that allows your age in (i get the same problem... im 12)

Thanks,

Mitchell

np, the M901C only costs like £40-50 right? its not a good gun, you need a £130+ gun for it to stand up in the field, i reccomend renting guns at your site instead, or buy a decent gun, as that gun you have wont do well, and if a BB hits it it will get torn apart

G&G RK47, tbh I like all the so called AK47 guns. I think marui blow back are some of the best. But saying that the Classic Army ones are just awesome for there internals.

I've looked at gunman airsoft, theres a few videos of it on youtube. Looks good to me ofc your need to check the rules of the site before going and playing ;)

I went to one of the gunman sites one or two years ago and was really impressed. The one I went to didn't have any structures but the level of marsheling and gameplay there was so good I would say it's one of the best sites I've been to.

The RK47 is meant to be realy good, apart from the selector switch sometimes being slightly faulty, were you put in semi and it fires in full auto... but to quote devastator from anogher topic "if your trying to fire an AK in semi, your doing it all wrong"

the AK is made to be a support gun/AR, the fire selector switch goes from safe to full to semi, were most AR's go from safe to semi to full...

The barrel on the real steel gun bends an half an inch to an inch on every shot (before returning to normal) this causes severe loss of accuracy... obviously this doesnt occur on the airsoft gun...

Archived