i want 2 buy a gun

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi i will have 150-180pounds in a week or so can u help me find a good aeg preferably an ak47 like a rk47 it has 2 be two tone cus i am not ukara registered can u give me some suggestions.

snipers are out of the questions i am not patient enough ;)

nice to see someone with a reasonable budget around here... you said a two tone RK47... there is a blue one with a blowback system for like £150 or something on action hobbies and airsoft world, apart from that you can have a little browse around...

But a word of warning with the RK, the blue version apperently SOMETIMES doesnt go onto semi-auto properly... you have to switch to full them semi to fix this when it happens, if u do go for an AK in the end, tell me what its like, i want an AK :P

on the other hand you have armalites (M4's, M16's etc.) and you can get a descent one for your price range, you have classic army sportlines, G&G's and SRC's, although the SRC's are hard to find two tone in any colour apart from orange, which is rather ugly :P

Bit of trivia for anyone who doesn't know:

Unlike most AR's such as Armalites, G36's etc. the AK47's fire selector switch goes safe, full auto, semi :P

it is mainly designed to be a support gun tbh, in rl the barrel literally BENDS as you fire... maybe you could go for a AK support gunner look, get yourself a drum mag, bipod and maybe a scope and your sorted :D

thanks for the help i will buy the rk-47 then .

i was never really gunna have it on semi i am very triger happy ;)

i will buy a drum mag and bi-pod then make it like an light machine gun :)

thanks for all the help guys :)

fateofhat thanks for all ur tips aswell :)

Archived