iM SamuelL

JG G36E for sale!

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i'll be selling my JG G36E, im looking for any price, and i'm also open to swap weapons.

Here are some further details of my gun:

FPS:340

Metal:barrel, trigger, trigger guard, iron sights, gearbox

Plastic: foregrip, stock, bi-pod, magazines

In the original box it came in you will get: the gun, 2 mags, 2 batteries & charger, a sling, bi-pod.

I purchased it off a friend who purchased it from airsoftworld.co.uk, but there is very little cosmetic damage.

The only thing i would say is give it a good clean when you get it, as i haven't used it much so it might be a bit greasy inside.

There is only minor damage to the stock, whenever i try and fold it the spring moves out of place, but it's an LMG, so i dont think you will be using it in a shortened stock situation. Other than that it is working brilliantly and the internals are excellent!

Please reply soon, or email me here - sam4life8@hotmail.com

Thanks, Sam.

Hey guys, i'll be selling my JG G36E, im looking for any price, and i'm also open to swap weapons.

Here are some further details of my gun:

FPS:340

Metal:barrel, trigger, trigger guard, iron sights, gearbox

Plastic: foregrip, stock, bi-pod, magazines

In the original box it came in you will get: the gun, 2 mags, 2 batteries & charger, a sling, bi-pod.

I purchased it off a friend who purchased it from airsoftworld.co.uk, but there is very little cosmetic damage.

The only thing i would say is give it a good clean when you get it, as i haven't used it much so it might be a bit greasy inside.

There is only minor damage to the stock, whenever i try and fold it the spring moves out of place, but it's an LMG, so i dont think you will be using it in a shortened stock situation. Other than that it is working brilliantly and the internals are excellent!

Please reply soon, or email me here - sam4life8@hotmail.com

Thanks, Sam.

watch sort of price you looking for ,,or shall i just offer you 50 quid