Going for the ACU loadout

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok, so i have finally decided what loadout i want, im gonna go for the yank ACU one (read the title?) and i have the majority figured, i want it to be as true as possible, so shaded goggles or glasses (anyone know were i can get some simular looking airsoft-proof ones?

I know were to get the uniform from that will cost £40 in total

Im pretty sure they were the MICH2000 helmet... i can pick up a replica for like £20 and an ACU cover for like £10

I will just use hiking/walking boots to cut down on costs, but if anyone knows what boots they use please post....

I need to know what webbing/MOLLE system they use, i would prefer replicas to cut down on costs but if thats not possible please link me to the real thing + pouches...

I will use my GR16 but im stuck on sidearms, should i go M9, P226 or nothing atall?

Thanks,

Mitchell

(i give u imaginary cookie if you help)

"Well we used molly chest rigs, had a MICH helmet. only wore knee pad. no elbow pads, with a standard m-4 carbine with 9 30 round mags oakley balistic glasses and oakley gloves and standard desert combat jump boots"

says my yank, ex-ranger-in-iraq friend!

it looks like an interceptor vest...it is cool, you can remove the body armour parts i think, although im not sure this looks like the closest to what he had in his pictures

yeah but you take that off i think

nope he says they did wear all the protection parts and they had side plates and stuff

He would be going to the Mall in reading as far as i am aware

Okay, I was in this situation myself and here's what I found. Land warrior airsoft is good for acu bdu's. They are £30 I think, they are nice quality will last you. As far as plate carriers go, it's going to cost quite abit, replica or real thing. I think they use osprey body armour, not sure though correct me if I'm wrong :)

Sorry mate not to sound like a gay or anything but the british wear Osprey i think, someone can correct me on that, and the US army Rangers...well my mate wore an interceptor OTV...the link i sent earlier i dont remember!

what i have got sorted atm will do fine, i just need to remember to post in general discussion about the ballistic glasses... i can wear them with a half face mask when im under 18 right

must check with your site...AWA i think would like you to have full seal goggles!

Archived