Gun arrived today

walshy155
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes me laugh that people tell you not to buy the cheap 1 then you do, then they say don't buy the gas one and you do.

I can see a pattern here

What ever you do, DON'T take a long walk of a short peir.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Just have to go with what you've got now. If you can't get on with it then you can always sell it on, get yourself a good budget and then purchase a nice shiny new AEG.

Just have to go with what you've got now. If you can't get on with it then you can always sell it on, get yourself a good budget and then purchase a nice shiny new AEG.

Thanks for the advice, I'm sorry to all.

I'm going to buy a mag for it from USA (Really wish they had them in stock over here!) , Or keep it.

if u do decide to go down the AEG route, marksman has some good brands in his guide (G&G, SRC, ICS etc.) they all do cheap, good quality guns...

Hope you do get on with that GBB, but its gonna be next to useless during the winter

• Supporters

Even my tm gbb didn't like the winter, and normally.tm pistols aren't too bad, would like to see a 5/7, though ive heard of someone's, WE g39 emptying.mags at -10 degrees C!

Just learn how to maintain it properly and drill it into your brain

Even my tm gbb didn't like the winter, and normally.tm pistols aren't too bad, would like to see a 5/7, though ive heard of someone's, WE g39 emptying.mags at -10 degrees C!

Just learn how to maintain it properly and drill it into your brain

Is there a guide on how to maintain them?

Just a quiestion, how long will 200ml of KickAss gas last?

im not so sure about KickAss, but you need to get out of a habit of buying from JustBBguns (you are buying from there right?)

I havnt realy heard any praise towards kickass, you will have to ask someone on the forums about that... but you should look at super power green gas and 135a gas... but dont take my word for it... i only use AEG's

Thanks,

Mitchell

i thought thats what you wanted? a cheap garden plinker? am i missing something here?

yes, yes you are, na im just kiddin :P

We all started somewhere i guess

Ahh I'll try looking after it, anyway I always look after my stuff.

Just got 2 50rd mags for it. But I dont know what gas to get?

Request to close this thread.

Archived