Gun arrived today

walshy155
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

when you could've spent £50 on an DE M85? they're awesome

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • AF-UK Founding Member

Does the mag wobble? Try pushing the mag in whilst firing or jiggling it into the position which feels most 'correct'. Sounds stupid but is sometimes the case.

Does the mag wobble? Try pushing the mag in whilst firing or jiggling it into the position which feels most 'correct'. Sounds stupid but is sometimes the case.

While shooting if I wiggle the gun they come out, the mag is fine. but some times the BB's come out slow, and sometimes they sting.

When I look in the hole where the BB's feed it seems mis aligned to where the BB's go in, I mean that the little 'hammer' that pushed the BB's is off to where the BB's feed if you can understand what I'm saying.

• Supporters

Well's arent that great, and i assume this is the GAS version so mags will be hard to come by or have to be imported.

http://airsoft-club.com/shop/magazine/rifl...eries-gbb-black

I would recommend you read the new to airsoft guide written by marksman (in my sig) and recommend you steer clear of GBB's (you would know if you read the guide)

• Supporters

Think you will regret your choice by having a Gas rifle, they require a lot more maintenance than an AEG hope your prepared with gas and mag costs aswell.

• Supporters

Ok, i linked you that magazine already so your clearly not paying ANY attention to what people are saying and you wont this aswell, they are not from the UK,

Airsoft Club is a Hong Kong based company

do not get a gas weapon unless you can maintain it correctly.

And if you just ignore this post i'm not going to even waste my time replying, almost seems like you dont even want our help!

Archived