Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wassle

hi

8 posts in this topic

hi im a newish player have been going for a couple of months now and mostly play with sarni307 (he is a dream)

just got my deffence through im a registered player at combat south.

was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get on the ukara database i asked in the shop but he says that its not needed because my player registration surves as my defence, but i want to be on it as im planing on buying a gun from europe and think it will be more straight forward with customs if i have a ukara as aposed to just a player registration deffence.

thanks

Arrrrr thanks mate and u are right I am a dream

welcome...to get on the UKARA database you just have to go to a UKARA registered skirmish site, then go there 3 times in more than 2 months :)

He knows that and has. Just our defence is our player registration so when we go to buy a rif the retailer just confirms with combat south that we are registered players but we are not on the ukara database but want to be. It's fine when buying rifs in this country just not best when buying from abroad.

Ps I wrote the "he is a dream" part thought I would say as Wassle is going mad at me now.

Welcome to the forums, i will get accustomed quickly (espessially with sarni to help you) :D