Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sniper elite

L96 for sale + Scope and Bipod

11 posts in this topic

Selling a black L96 which comes with scope and bipod got a few scratches and has had around 2000 rnds through it but its in good condition. I will sell this for 130 quid.

Fires at 430fps with .2g bbs last chronoed

Can be upgraded very easily this is the Mauser SR version.

SOLD

L96.bmp

L962.bmp

Selling a black L96 which comes with scope and bipod got a few scratches and has had around 2000 rnds through it but its in good condition. I will sell this for 120 quid or a decent AEG preferably a M14, SA80 or a M4.

Fires at 430fps with .2g bbs last chronoed

Can be upgraded very easily this is the Mauser SR version.

Hi mate is this metal and would you beable to post this, how much you looking for delivered?

Thanks.

Tommy

Hi mate is this metal and would you beable to post this, how much you looking for delivered?

Thanks.

Tommy

The upper reciever (barrel and bolt) is metal but the lower reciever is plastic, but it jas been painted black though (good job) :) and probably about 15 quid postage ive got the original box so id probably send it in that :)

The upper reciever (barrel and bolt) is metal but the lower reciever is plastic, but it jas been painted black though (good job) :) and probably about 15 quid postage ive got the original box so id probably send it in that :)

Do you have any pics of the gun? So how much in total including delivery are you looking for? And does everything work as it should?

Thanks.

Tommy

Do you have any pics of the gun? So how much in total including delivery are you looking for? And does everything work as it should?

Thanks.

Tommy

Sorry mate no pics but will try soon yeah everything works fine has had about 2000 round through it and its good :)

How much including delivery mate as I'm looking to purchase it as soon as and would I pay you through paypal?

Thanks.

Tommy

How much including delivery mate as I'm looking to purchase it as soon as and would I pay you through paypal?

Thanks.

Tommy

15 pound delivery and the gun so 145 all in but ill include some .30bbs aswell and ill found that out for you mate :)

15 pound delivery and the gun so 145 all in but ill include some .30bbs aswell and ill found that out for you mate :)

Thanks mate let me know as soon as please.

Tommy

Thanks mate let me know as soon as please.

Tommy

Ok mate pay through paypal is fine the email for my paypal is classicchrome@hotmail.co.uk, but would you mind paying the fee which the total of everything is 149.93 thanks