Andy's Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My Dad, Jamie (ironman), my mate tom and i had the best day ever at Andy's Airsoft. Hospitality was the best and the game site was really well designed and the games brilliantly executed. I especially enjoyed the UN capture missions with the Landrovers. It made the game experience so more realistic. We all really enjoyed the day. It was Tom's first time airsofting and he found it so easy to get along with everyone there. I am defianatly going back and will definatly consider becoming a young guns member. I would recomend the site to everyone, airsoft player or not. Brill weekend. Thank you very much Andy and the rest of the staff at Andy's Airsoft. :rolleyes:

• 11 months later...
My Dad, Jamie (ironman), my mate tom and i had the best day ever at Andy's Airsoft. Hospitality was the best and the game site was really well designed and the games brilliantly executed. I especially enjoyed the UN capture missions with the Landrovers. It made the game experience so more realistic. We all really enjoyed the day. It was Tom's first time airsofting and he found it so easy to get along with everyone there. I am defianatly going back and will definatly consider becoming a young guns member. I would recomend the site to everyone, airsoft player or not. Brill weekend. Thank you very much Andy and the rest of the staff at Andy's Airsoft. :rolleyes:

Hi, I have a few questions :)

I never knew Guisborough had an airsoft site. Just to check if your not talking about a different place, is this the Guisborough near Redcar and Middleborough?

Also how many people turn up and what guns are for hire?

Hi, I have a few questions :)

I never knew Guisborough had an airsoft site. Just to check if your not talking about a different place, is this the Guisborough near Redcar and Middleborough?

Also how many people turn up and what guns are for hire?

I heard that somebody was taking over the old paintball site near the Fox and Hounds....

Have tried to get more info on this but to no avail!! I have even popped up there a couple of times but haven't seen anybody about.

If I do hear anything I will post on this forum.

Hi i am at middlesborougher ATm and there is a couple kicking around that i know off

There is one about 20 min from middleborough near Durham i think

NTAC airsoft its called

http://www.ntac.co.uk/

Houghten Le Spring is the site near Durham.

It is called Marrs Airsoft and is run by a guy called Benjamin Laidler. Myself and my two sons used to go there but it is only run on a Sunday and unfortuantly I work on a Sunday, also it is an hours drive from where we live. It was well organised and I would definately reccomend a visit.

There are rumours that a site is opening up nearer to where we live at Guisborough, but I have yet to find out any more info

• 6 months later...

Archived