Airsofter123

Faulty JG HK416 + JLS SCAR L

8 posts in this topic

Make: JG

Gun/Model: HK416

Accessories: TM hop unit, element cylinder head (fitted), G&G extended inner barrel, silencer.

Condition: Read on (ex 2 tone)

FPS: Read on

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no x 3

Price/Payment:

Pictures:

img0045n.jpg

*Please note scope not included*

Hey there, this is a JG HK416. Gearbox was checked by a mechanic 1 week ago, and a new element cylinder head was finished. Despite this there seems to be a compression issue between the hop up unit and the gearbox ( I have checked both the hop up and gearbox in another gun, and both work, but I cannot install properly in the JG). The gun was firing at 330 FPS prior to compression issues, now it is firing at sub 200 I think. The dust cover has fallen off. Should be a very quick fix, but I'm no expert. This gun is sold as having an unknown fault, but the gearbox is guaranteed fully functional. I've owned this gun from new, so unless specified everything is stock.

Make: JLS

Gun/Model: SCAR-L

Accessories: Unknown hop up unit, G&G hop rubber

Condition: Read on

FPS: 315

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no x 3

Price/Payment:

Pictures:

photo1imi.jpg

This gun seems to have a feeding issue, whereby it will only get a bb into the chamber about 70% of the time. The cause of this seems to be the plastic upper receiver, as when I hold the hop up / barrel assembly to the gearbox it feeds 100% of the time. I think the upper receiver is angling the hop up slightly, making feeding awkward. Apparently it's just a matter of sticking something under the barrel to stop the angling, but I have no idea where. I have also disassembled the gearbox (a screw fell into it), and I cannot seem to shut it again, however no parts in the gearbox seem to be broken, but since this is my first time opening a GB I'm clueless as to how to shut it.

I'm looking to sell the two of these together, and I'm looking for £150.

Cheers

EDIT: Please note these will ship disassembled, I took them apart to get the GBs out (sent one off to a mechanic and opened the other one myself), and now have no idea how to rebuild them. However, all parts are accounted for.

how much for the scar alone and is it battery or gas

ta alex

pm back

@Alex, it is an AEG, so electric ;)

Ok cool just wondering as most of the scars iv seen are all gas and was after a little project so would u sell scar alone

Hey my friend James F told me you were selling these guns to him so could you please Close this thread thanks

Hey thanks for interest guys.

I'm currently holding this for someone

However reason for keeping thread open is that payment was supposed to be completed yesterday, but nothing's come through yet, so I'd prefer not to close until final payment's come through, just in case there's a hitch.

Cheers